O/T What do you call yours.........

liz_milne

Reaction score
And I'm not talking cream eggs! I have noticed so many different versions of what ladies call their ladybits! So wanted to see what bizarre and crazy names there are for them.

So far I have heard foof, noon, fifi amongst others.

My sister calls hers her "padanda" (goodness knows where THAT comes from) and mine has always been my flower. My daughter calls hers her cookie or cook.

So come on, lighten up my day, AF arrived today so need a good laugh xx

At work it's Minnie or girlie bits, at home it's the Mrs lol

lol the mrs I love it.

Yeah have heard of minnie and also ninny. Also heard it be called a foo-faa.

lol

Fange or Fanjita in the CARNAT household!

xxxxxxxxx

Lol, Mines always been minnie when I was little and foof now.
OH calls it foof too :p

minnie,foof now i say lady garden lol

mine is only a lady garden when i need to shave lol

Otherwise I tell OH I'm all "trim and proper" for him lol (i.e. prim and proper).

The things we do!

OMG I'm literally ROFL. I just looked up urban dictionary at the other words for vagina and heres what I got..........who knew there were so many!

**MODS IF THIS POST IS AN ISSUE I WILL GLADLY REMOVE IT**

The female reproductive organ. Synonyms include:

copher, ****, pussy, twat, cooter, beaver, fish lips, taco, camel toe, muff, snatch, fuck hole, garage, oven, love button, penis glove, cock sock, cock pocket, JJ, hoohah, bajingo, cum dumpster, sperm bottle, goop chute, slit, trim, quim, pooter, love rug, poontang, poonanie, cooch, tunnel of love, vertical bacon sandwich, bearded clam, cookie, cooleyhopper, nookie, the pink, honey pot, cunny, vag, meat curtains, hatchet wound, putz, fur burger, box, front bottom, gash, kebab, kitty, minge, snapper, catfish, vertical smile, lovebox, love canal, nana, flower, the cum dump, chocha, black hole, sperm sucker, fish sandwich, cock warmer, whisker biscuit, carpet, deep socket, cum craver, cock squeezer, slice of heaven, flesh cavern, the great divide, cherry, tongue depressor, clit slit,laps, fuzz box, fuzzy wuzzy, glory hole, grumble, man in the boat, mud flaps, mound, peach, piss flaps, the fish flap, he furry cup, stench-trench, wizard's sleeve, DNA dumpster, tuna town, split dick, bikini bizkit, cock holster, cockpit, snooch, kitty kat, poody tat, grassy knoll, cold cut combo, Jewel box, rosebud, curly curtains, furry furnace, slop hole, velcro love triangle, nether lips, where Uncle's doodle goes, altar of love, cupid's cupboard, bird's nest, bucket, cock-chafer, love glove, serpent socket, spunk-pot, hairy doughnut, fun hatch, spasm chasm, red lane, stinky speedway, bacon hole, belly entrance, sugar basin, sweet briar, ...

Lol!!! As a kid we always referred to it as Doris in our house!! Never heard anyone else call it that, my hubby thought it was friggin hilarious!

I usually call it my "girl" or my hooha! (which is on the list! lol) sometimes vajayjay!

Foof, fallulah or vagine (as if it were a French word). It was always a fairy when I was a kid.

I always called it a garage when i was younger because of a joke i hears about how the male always plays with the womans headlights when he parks his car in her garage. PMSFL!!

I call mine the frog and my OH calls his the boys.

Liz, u crack me up! Can't believe u found all those names!!! This forum is about the only thing that's made me laugh today!! Thanks girls! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back