what do you call your bump?

scottishterrier

Reaction score
Do you refer to lil bean as anything? I have a friend who calls hers NED! and another who refers to her bump as Princess(poor thing if it turns out to be a boy!)
Do you call your bump anything?

We are currently calling it the tadpole, it changes depending on what stage it's at. A couple weeks ago OH was calling it the cells, so tadpole is an improvement :lol:

We call our baby "Cookie"

Everybody seems to call their baby lil bean and because its used so often i find it quite boring. I was chatting to my OH and "Cookie" just came out from nowhere so we have used it since.

Tiggy xxx

well my name for a boy begins with A and girl begins with D so ive been calling it AD for now. although belly also gets used!

emma28 said:
Robin calls mine skeletor.

Charming eh?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: awwww

I refer to mine as my jelly baby, the pink one lol.....note to self must stop eating so many sweets!

when i was pregnant with my daughter her father used to sing out the theme tune from gremlins when he touched my belly, it carried on when she was toddler and would enter the room! poor child :wink:

We didn't really call it anything until we found out it was a boy and then he was forever called 'The boy'.
We still call him that now! :lol:

nothing yet :cry: I refer to it as a ball of cells because I am too scared to get too attached.

i know im not pregant but when i was carrying ollie we used to call him

bumpkinski

We call ours Mo because its the fourth child, so you have Eenay, meanie Miney and MO!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back