What did/do you call your parents?

mum and dad here too
Kieron has always called me mary

mam and dad - nain and taid if the kids are with me

if we're out my mum is wench or budge and my dad is ped or pedro

Mine are mam and dad. I still call my dad daddy when i want something though :lol:

Mam and Dad.. or Daddy if I want something :lol:

My Dads rents I called Nanna and Granda (they have both passed now) and my mams rents I call Nan and Grandy

Mum and dad - I always call my mum 'Moo' though I dont know why :lol: Ive done it since I was little...

Grandparents are both nan and grandad

I call my my Mother or her name. My father by his name.

Mum and Bill as has never really got on with my dad after how he treat my mum

I only know one granparent and call her Nanna.

mummy and daddy :oops:

Braydon started calling me sarah so now i made every one call me mum lol so mum and dad have to say it to atm :rotfl:

Usually by their names, though most of the time i call my dad.. dad lol depends how nice im feeling :lol:

Mum & Dad (although I sometimes call my dad 'old man' :lol: ). I went through a phase of calling them by their names when I was younger. I refer to them as nana and granddad for Olivia though.

I call my mum by her name or I refer to her as my Mother if Im explaining who im on about to others IYKWIM.

I would never care to mention my other parent no need to use a referance for him, although I suppose I just have :lol: .

My boy calls us mum and dad and we refer to ourselves as momma and dadda for Esme ( this is what DS used to call us until it became not cool, wish he still called me momma I love it :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back