:o( a bit down..............little advice plz

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
Well today i have been really tired and tearful.
Anyway the thing is i txt my partner at work all the time and he rarely texts back, well anyway after the 3rd text asking if he wants me to make him some sandwichs he phones me and says no thxs he has just had a burger. but in the background the girl who works in the office and another bloke were laughing and giggling and shouted out ' whats richs top qualities...............lucy wants to know (the girl)' and then today he has a video recording on his phone where him and this girl are just pratting around for ten minutes laughing and messing about insulting each other.............. typical playground behaviour.........if he was 6 he would be pulling her pigtails and poking her.
The two things that bother me is 1. he has time to arse about with her and doesnt text me back
and 2. we went to an xmas dinner last year all with partners and she and my rich didnt say more than one word to each other. yet there so friendly when her boyfriend and im not there.

I know i am overeacting and its probably because im pregnant but it is driving me insane. i cant really say anything to him cause he hasnt done anything wrong. but my mind is working overtime i start digging deeper. I had a male friend at my old work place and rich hated me working with him and was always accusing me of things......................and then i think well if he was bothered by that is it because he has a guilty concioence (sp?) of what he is up to at work.
aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh
I know i should trust him...............there has been past history (like 4 yrs ago) why i shouldnt trust him but i cant keep bringing that up.
I know its mostly my fault i just feel so self concious at the moement , esp with the pregnancy stuff too. I have quite a high sex drive with this pregnancy and should be enjoying it but instead im hiding myself away and only doing the deed once a week.
what are peoples opinion ????? do you think its me being silly and i should grow up...................you can be honest ......plz.
anyway it feels alot better writing it down , getting it off my chest.

Hun I will say I dont think your over reacting! Fair enough he maybe not up to anything but he could at least text you back if he has time to joke about! I would be just as upset!
Also yes pregnancy hormones make you upset etc but with a past history, it makes things a lot harder and he should realise this and try to always make sure you dont feel exactly how you are now!
Maybe you should have a chat with him and say how your feeling a little insecure and would like him to make you feel better about things! As him to switch roles and see if he would like knowing that your "too busy" to text yet have plenty of time for another man?!?
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hun you are not over reacting, his behaviour is out of order.
I would be thinking the same thing and would be having it out with him.
I'm not saying he is up to no good but you need to at least ask him so you can both lay everything out and deal with it.
Let him know how he is making you feel and what you do not like about his behaviour towards this women.

Best of luck hun.

Sounds like you need to sit down with him and have a few words esp before LO arrives as your hormones are going to be even more all over the place. :hug:

I don't think its you being silly, he's being really unfair to you and should have some consideration for you. Maybe sit him down and have a chat about how your feeling. Hormones also don't help and can make things 10 times worse, evil things they are!
Hope you get it sorted :hug: :hug:

Hi,
I dont think you are over-reacting at all. sometimes it doesnt hurt to play them a little at thier own game. try and stop yourself from texting him during the day and when he texts you, dont bother texting back. as someone else said, say you were too busy..... even make something up!!! let him know that it hurts being ignored. agreed you wil need to have words before LO arrives as you will go insane thinking about this. also it doesnt help that at the moment as i suspect its all you think about been at home waiting for the arrival!!

hope your feeling better,

xxxx

aramintalovegrove said:
Sounds like you need to sit down with him and have a few words esp before LO arrives as your hormones are going to be even more all over the place. :hug:
I agree with the others, you're not overreacting. :hug: Like aramintalovegrove said, you need to talk to him before LO arrives.

xx

thanks ladies.
well i never said anything. i thought about it and im not gonna raise it and cause arguments. at the end of the day i trust him........................i just need to let him no id like to be shown a bit more intrest instead of him p*****g about with her in the office. but we will see if i can be a bigger person here lol :)

I also dont think you are over reacting and id be exactly the same, Its hard to let go of the past and when you are pregnant things seem so much worse. he definatley needs to consider your feelings when pratting around.

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back