Advice plz ...

To be honest i think having a pup when pregnant or with a small baby is bloody hard enough if you ARE an animal lover so if you arnt i think you really need to rehome the little guy for all your sake.

nori said:
rocksyroberts said:
I'll join in if you like... I hate cats with a passion and would quite happily round up all the moggies in my neighbourhood and make stew and coats out of them to feed and clothe the homeless!

There, I said it! :lol:

See.. thats not funny :(

Nor is it funny when cats cr@p on my doorstep, dig up my garden, leave dead birds on my patio and muddy pawprints all over my car! The bloody things treat other people's houses like their own - I don't get why people have cats when they spend 99% of their time outside!

I was obviously only joking about the stew and coats though, Nori... obviously!

rocksyroberts said:
nori said:
rocksyroberts said:
I'll join in if you like... I hate cats with a passion and would quite happily round up all the moggies in my neighbourhood and make stew and coats out of them to feed and clothe the homeless!

There, I said it! :lol:

See.. thats not funny :(

Nor is it funny when cats cr@p on my doorstep, dig up my garden, leave dead birds on my patio and muddy pawprints all over my car! The bloody things treat other people's houses like their own - I don't get why people have cats when they spend 99% of their time outside!

I was obviously only joking about the stew and coats though, Nori... obviously!

They arent ALL like that. If im honest im not a fan of them either (more of a dog person). I did rescue my cat..she is really lazy and only goes out to do her poos in my garden. Luckily she has also never bought a bird or any other animal in since ive had her (8 years). I wouldnt have been amused if she had though. I know its their nature but not something i like.. For some people their cats are their only friends though so they do serve a purpose.. Have you tried one of those noise things in your garden? Cant think what they are called.. my parents have one and it keeps them out.

im not sure why a cat go mess on your doorstep as cats like to dig to go to the toilet so they bury it, sounds more like you have a neighbour who doesnt like you and is putting it there.

hennaly said:
im not sure why a cat go mess on your doorstep as cats like to dig to go to the toilet so they bury it, sounds more like you have a neighbour who doesnt like you and is putting it there.

:lol: What? You really think so? Christ, I don't even know any of my neighbours, and I think I would have had to have done something pretty bad to deserve that!
To be fair that's only happened once - but once was enough for me to stand in it! :evil:

I don't mind cats while we're on the subject, it's just the way they're allowed to go wherever they want unsupervised that bugs me. Anyway... seriously off topic - sorry!

(if there's a steamer waiting for me on my doorstep tonight, I'll be canvassing the neighbours to see if it's anything I've done!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back