November 2021 due dates

Morning everyone! Have any of you had your 12 week scan yet? If you have how much notice did you get? It’s approaching 4 weeks away for me and I wanted to try and book the day off work but if it doesn’t come this week I won’t be able to xx

Morning everyone! Have any of you had your 12 week scan yet? If you have how much notice did you get? It’s approaching 4 weeks away for me and I wanted to try and book the day off work but if it doesn’t come this week I won’t be able to xx
Had mine through for 17th may - maybe call the ultrasound clinic

Obv haven’t had mine yet but was told it would come through when I’m 8 weeks!

How’s everyone doing today? I can’t get the idea that I’m going to miscarry out of my head! 12 more days til our early scan! Can’t come quick enough!
I phoned and changed the time of it as it was at 9am but I’m so worried there won’t be a heartbeat and then I will be a mess and not able to go to work after! So instead it’s at 2.30pm and I’m going to leave work early to go to it!

Obv haven’t had mine yet but was told it would come through when I’m 8 weeks!

How’s everyone doing today? I can’t get the idea that I’m going to miscarry out of my head! 12 more days til our early scan! Can’t come quick enough!
I phoned and changed the time of it as it was at 9am but I’m so worried there won’t be a heartbeat and then I will be a mess and not able to go to work after! So instead it’s at 2.30pm and I’m going to leave work early to go to it!

Good idea if you are worried LP.

Ah not 8 weeks until Thursday so I’ll just hold on. Feeling proper rough today real bad headache and nausea x

Hey ladies thank you for your comments was a beautiful day and my mum did him proud did break me tho as when car pulled up outside she collapsed we was told not many could go in church but they went and brought everyone in from outside which was nice and he had loads of people on streets bowing their heads and clapping their hands as we drove past he would of loved it
Littleperson yeah I get those they call them fanny daggers lol no joke
Glad babba is growing nicely
MrsB how you feeling about your scan tomorrow? Xxx

Hey ladies thank you for your comments was a beautiful day and my mum did him proud did break me tho as when car pulled up outside she collapsed we was told not many could go in church but they went and brought everyone in from outside which was nice and he had loads of people on streets bowing their heads and clapping their hands as we drove past he would of loved it
Littleperson yeah I get those they call them fanny daggers lol no joke
Glad babba is growing nicely
MrsB how you feeling about your scan tomorrow? Xxx
Aww Holli it sounds like he was a very loved person by so many. I truly hope your mum and the rest of you heal in time. I can’t even begin to imagine the pain xxx

sorry to butt in on your thread here but I didn’t get my scan date until I was 12 weeks pregnant! Was absolutely fuming, I got a weeks notice, I phoned them up when I got to 10 weeks explaining I needed to book the time off work and make sure my daughter had childcare etc but they couldn’t have given less of a shit, said it was down to covid, they weren’t giving out scan appointments more then 2 weeks in advance as people kept having to cancel appointments to isolate, it’s a joke, I think all nhs trusts seem to be doing it differently though, hopefully you will get an appointment in advance x

Aww Holli it sounds like he was a very loved person by so many. I truly hope your mum and the rest of you heal in time. I can’t even begin to imagine the pain xxx

Thankyou, we was a bit gutted as obviously we got told only 30 could go in church so alot didn't come but the ones that did stood outside as every one was allowed to come to burial the vicar got them all to come in rather than stood out side which was nice and we all had masks on and they had closed every other row of seats off so not as if we was in like sardines, made me giggle as he was been lowered into grave as mum hadn't told us she had planned to put Robert Miles children on stereo as he was lowered (he was a big trance lover and always had clubland music blasting out he would of loved that) we all put a rose on his coffin before he was lowered and I stroked the coffin which was good for me as usually I go no where near them I have a phobia of them, mum had these flowers done for him the drill was £300 which I thought was expensive but was nice xx

Snapchat-1419962899.jpg Snapchat-890471597.jpg Snapchat-1790277400.jpg

I’m looking forward to seeing the difference a week has made @holli glad your dads funeral went well.

@night owl I have resigned myself to the fact that I won’t get notice and will just have to make excuses at work. I know roughly when it should be so depending on when it is I might be off anyway x

Mum really has it bad one of dogs died at 3am he's still there covered up and one of dogs is sniffing his feet crying she's got to wait for my brother to see his phone as she can't lift him

Forgot to tell you hospital phoned me on day of funeral they want me in Tuesday for bloods and weight and booking in

I'm trying a day with out cup of tea today cos I reckon it's that what makes me feel heartburn drives me nuts and makes me feel sick, boobs are sore this morning and my belly is huge

Can't wait to see scan pic MrsB <3

Mum really has it bad one of dogs died at 3am he's still there covered up and one of dogs is sniffing his feet crying she's got to wait for my brother to see his phone as she can't lift him

Forgot to tell you hospital phoned me on day of funeral they want me in Tuesday for bloods and weight and booking in

I'm trying a day with out cup of tea today cos I reckon it's that what makes me feel heartburn drives me nuts and makes me feel sick, boobs are sore this morning and my belly is huge

Omg your poor mum just can’t catch a break!!!! She must be one very strong woman!

Omg your poor mum just can’t catch a break!!!! She must be one very strong woman!

She's said she's had enough now just hope there isn't anything else as it comes in threes doesnt it xxx

Awww your poor mom.

Hope the day without tea helps! I take my folic acid etc at night that seems to help x

Awww your poor mom.

Hope the day without tea helps! I take my folic acid etc at night that seems to help x

Oh does it I take mine in a morning so might try that as it can't be tea as I'm having it now and I've not had a cuppa xx

Hi girls! Scan went well measuring 7+3 a day ahead of what I thought. The spotting is going to be a regular thing I think as I went for a wee when I got back and tiny bit of red again wondering if I’m peeing it x
Aww so glad the scan went well!!! Hope the spotting subsides! did you get a pic?? Xxx

Hi girls! Scan went well measuring 7+3 a day ahead of what I thought. The spotting is going to be a regular thing I think as I went for a wee when I got back and tiny bit of red again wondering if I’m peeing it x

Aww brilliant news big difference in baby? Could they see the bleeding on the scan? I know alot of people can spot in pregnancy and some can have like a real period and baby still OK xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back