November 2020 Mummies

How are we all doing on this blustery Saturday? I am 6+2 today. Still too nervous to book the seven week scan! Haha. I feel like I’ll jinx myself if I do it.

We went for a half an hour walk today and I’m so tired now I’m just lying on the sofa.

How are we all doing on this blustery Saturday? I am 6+2 today. Still too nervous to book the seven week scan! Haha. I feel like I’ll jinx myself if I do it.

We went for a half an hour walk today and I’m so tired now I’m just lying on the sofa.

9 weeks to the day for me. My symptoms are mainly sore boobs and fatigue. And my cardiivascular fitness is terrible! I get puffed so easily at the moment. Morning sickness has been pretty mild for me so far. I tend to find it hard to eat the first meal of the day but I can keep it at bay for the rest of the day as long as I eat frequently.

I've been feeling pretty 'meh' lately. The pandemic has definitely got me down. There is nothing fun about being pregnant in a pandemic.

Hi Ladies

Not good news from me, pregnancy was eptopic had surgery on Friday and am on the mend now. Massive thank you for the window to womb recommendation as the NHS still wouldn’t bring me in even though I was in extreme pain.

good luck with the rest of pregnancies xxx

Hi Ladies

Not good news from me, pregnancy was eptopic had surgery on Friday and am on the mend now. Massive thank you for the window to womb recommendation as the NHS still wouldn’t bring me in even though I was in extreme pain.

Oh my god! I’m so thankful they saw you! Such a terrible thing to go through but I’m really glad you’re safe. Take care of yourself xx

9 weeks to the day for me. My symptoms are mainly sore boobs and fatigue. And my cardiivascular fitness is terrible! I get puffed so easily at the moment. Morning sickness has been pretty mild for me so far. I tend to find it hard to eat the first meal of the day but I can keep it at bay for the rest of the day as long as I eat frequently.

I've been feeling pretty 'meh' lately. The pandemic has definitely got me down. There is nothing fun about being pregnant in a pandemic.

I miss going to work. I feel like I’d be able to distract myself more easily and have time pass faster.

Two of my Facebook friends had babies within the last few days. I’m so jealous haha. It feels like I’ll be in the first trimester forever!

I’m glad the morning sickness has been mild for you! :) But sorry about the breathlessness. That can’t be much fun at all.

Did you have an early scan or are you waiting for the twelve week one?

Hi Ladies

So sorry to hear that, but I'm glad that you got seen!! Best of luck for your recovery!!

Morning Ladies,

How are you all?

I'm sorry to hear of the pregnancies that did not make it. All the best to you all and take care of yourselves.

I'm not sleeping well at the moment although I'm so tired but think that's cause my DD is with her dad till Wednesday and with everything going on I feel I can't rest when she isn't with me.

How is everyone else dealing with the lockdown?

Xx

Morning Ladies,

How are you all?

I'm sorry to hear of the pregnancies that did not make it. All the best to you all and take care of yourselves.

I'm not sleeping well at the moment although I'm so tired but think that's cause my DD is with her dad till Wednesday and with everything going on I feel I can't rest when she isn't with me.

How is everyone else dealing with the lockdown?

Xx

I'm just terrified all the time. The closer we get to Thursday (scan day) the more convinced I am that everything is going to go wrong. Symptoms wise I still have sore boobs, random cramps and vague nausea (yesterday was pretty bad but today isn't that much) though I still haven't thrown up yet. My bloating has gone down, though that happened last week and it came back within a day.

6+4 today.

In the same way that I could never imagine getting pregnant, now I can't imagine staying pregnant :( I just don't know how to cope with this fear.

Last edited:

Book it!! There's no way my husband will agree to an early private scan so I'm living through you here

I'm just terrified all the time. The closer we get to Thursday (scan day) the more convinced I am that everything is going to go wrong. Symptoms wise I still have sore boobs, random cramps and vague nausea (yesterday was pretty bad but today isn't that much) though I still haven't thrown up yet. My bloating has gone down, though that happened last week and it came back within a day.

6+4 today.

In the same way that I could never imagine getting pregnant, now I can't imagine staying pregnant :( I just don't know how to cope with this fear.

I know what you mean its a struggle to get pregnant and worrying something is wrong to then get pregnant and it brings on more worry. I'm 7 weeks today roll on the next 5 weeks. Altho I'm dreading my midwife appointment next week I don't want to leave the house and I know I'll get told off for my weight. The food keeps calling me from the kitchen haha

Oh exciting for your scan xx

I know what you mean its a struggle to get pregnant and worrying something is wrong to then get pregnant and it brings on more worry. I'm 7 weeks today roll on the next 5 weeks. Altho I'm dreading my midwife appointment next week I don't want to leave the house and I know I'll get told off for my weight. The food keeps calling me from the kitchen haha

Oh exciting for your scan xx
I just got a call from my midwife to say my booking appointment is now done by telephone, so maybe you'll be the same and not have to leave the house?

I was worried about leaving the house too as I can't get from my bed to the bathroom without vomiting so I had no idea how I was going to get to the hospital. Phone call is much better!!

Pregnancy is just one big worry I've found, it's a bit rubbish sometimes. But then you see baby on the scan and feel them move etc and it's all good again!

I'm 7+2 now, probably only about 4 week's till my scan as they do them at about 11.5 weeks here (although who knows if it'll take longer with the lockdown conditions). I've just had my meds dose increased so I'm hopeful that this will now stop the vomiting. Or at least reduce it so I can help out with the kids a bit. Fingers crossed.

Although, even though I know I'm taking meds to reduce the sickness, when the sickness reduces I panic that something's wrong with the baby .

And then I throw up again

Hi ladies, I'm new to this forum. I've just found out I'm expecting 28th Nov with baby number 3, we waited a number of years for DS2 and now another has come along too, feeling very blessed. Hope you're all x

Hi ladies, I'm new to this forum. I've just found out I'm expecting 28th Nov with baby number 3, we waited a number of years for DS2 and now another has come along too, feeling very blessed. Hope you're all x

Hi welcome :)

I'm due #3 too :) how are you doing? Congratulations!!!

Welcome and congratulations! You may well be the last newcomer to the November group as we're at the 30th now :D

I just got a call from my midwife to say my booking appointment is now done by telephone, so maybe you'll be the same and not have to leave the house?

I was worried about leaving the house too as I can't get from my bed to the bathroom without vomiting so I had no idea how I was going to get to the hospital. Phone call is much better!!

Pregnancy is just one big worry I've found, it's a bit rubbish sometimes. But then you see baby on the scan and feel them move etc and it's all good again!

I'm 7+2 now, probably only about 4 week's till my scan as they do them at about 11.5 weeks here (although who knows if it'll take longer with the lockdown conditions). I've just had my meds dose increased so I'm hopeful that this will now stop the vomiting. Or at least reduce it so I can help out with the kids a bit. Fingers crossed.

Although, even though I know I'm taking meds to reduce the sickness, when the sickness reduces I panic that something's wrong with the baby .

And then I throw up again

How do you get your notes if it's a telephone appointment? Do they need to check your weight, blood pressure etc?
In a way I'll be glad if it's a phone appointment but then I don't want anything to be missed.
I hope the sickness gets better and you can start feeling more normal again. I'm like that when I'm not bloated and feel human I think there is something wrong but then it hits you like a bus haha you want to feel normal but worry if you do.

Welcome to the group xx

How do you get your notes if it's a telephone appointment? Do they need to check your weight, blood pressure etc?
In a way I'll be glad if it's a phone appointment but then I don't want anything to be missed.
I hope the sickness gets better and you can start feeling more normal again. I'm like that when I'm not bloated and feel human I think there is something wrong but then it hits you like a bus haha you want to feel normal but worry if you do.

Welcome to the group xx

Our 1st booking appointment is more like a medical history, and then weight, blood pressure and bloods etc are done at the same time as the scan at 12 weeks here. So it's just gonna be her asking me questions about my medical history and my partner's medical history etc.

Sockvortex - I looked to see if I could maybe persuade my hubby that an early scan would be awesome but both places anywhere near me that offer them are closed until the pandemic is over :( sad times.

Our 1st booking appointment is more like a medical history, and then weight, blood pressure and bloods etc are done at the same time as the scan at 12 weeks here. So it's just gonna be her asking me questions about my medical history and my partner's medical history etc.

Sockvortex - I looked to see if I could maybe persuade my hubby that an early scan would be awesome but both places anywhere near me that offer them are closed until the pandemic is over :( sad times.

Oh that sucks :( I lucked out that there’s a Window to the Womb so close to me.

Where abouts are you all? :)

Eek! I woke up this morning and my boobs aren’t anywhere near as sore as they have been. They’re just a little tender. Now I’m all in a panic :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back