November 2020 Mummies

Eek! I woke up this morning and my boobs aren’t anywhere near as sore as they have been. They’re just a little tender. Now I’m all in a panic :(
No no, don't panic! They don't stay sore for your whole pregnancy!! It's fine :D breast pain coming and going is definitely normal.

No no, don't panic! They don't stay sore for your whole pregnancy!! It's fine :D

But it seems so early for them to be stopping. :( Is it normal at nearly seven weeks? Fortunately I still feel sick so I’m not entirely symptomless. X__X I wish it was Thursday today.

It hasn't stopped though, you said they still felt tender? It coming and going is totally normal, I bet it'll be back tomorrow with a vengence.

It hasn't stopped though, you said they still felt tender? It coming and going is totally normal, I bet it'll be back tomorrow with a vengence.

Yeah just a little bit tender. But yesterday I just had to knock the undersides of them and was like ‘ouch’. Whereas today if I do the same thing then there’s no pain.

I really hope they come back tomorrow. Haha, it sounds so silly that I want to be in pain! I’ll try and stay positive in the mean time.

Symptoms come and go, I wake up some days feeling good then give it a few hours and I feel like complete shit. My boobs aren't as tender as there were with my first pregnancy I couldn't bere them to be touched. Everyday is different

@SockVortex - its actually very normal for you symptoms to come and go even to the point of your boobs not feeling as tender as they did the day before.
The main reason i booked my private scan at 7 weeks is because one morning i woke up and i could touch my boobs without them hurting.
Please don't panic, everything is going to be just fine. xx

@SockVortex - its actually very normal for you symptoms to come and go even to the point of your boobs not feeling as tender as they did the day before.
The main reason i booked my private scan at 7 weeks is because one morning i woke up and i could touch my boobs without them hurting.
Please don't panic, everything is going to be just fine. xx

I hope so! I've booked the scan now so I guess I'll find out on Thursday at 2.30 :)

I spoke to my mum as well and she said her symptoms went away quite early so that was a little reassuring.

It's really hard to stay positive, but you've got this!!

I hope so! I've booked the scan now so I guess I'll find out on Thursday at 2.30 :)

I spoke to my mum as well and she said her symptoms went away quite early so that was a little reassuring.

Yay for booking the scan. That's so soon. I'm sure everything will be fine, but I understand how worrying it can be!!

Last edited:
@SockVortex I think my boobs stole some of your boob pain, they have been annoying me today!! How are you doing tonight? X

@SockVortex I think my boobs stole some of your boob pain, they have been annoying me today!! How are you doing tonight? X

Oh no! Haha, I’m sorry they hurt :(

I’m much better tonight, thanks :) I’ve been nauseated all day. Going shopping tonight with a heightened sense of smell and queasy stomach was not fun BUT having symptoms calms me down so I’m glad of it, haha.

And my boobs apparently now hurt on the sides and not underneath, so hoorah! It came back.

How’s the sickness treating you?

Oh no! Haha, I’m sorry they hurt :(

I’m much better tonight, thanks :) I’ve been nauseated all day. Going shopping tonight with a heightened sense of smell and queasy stomach was not fun BUT having symptoms calms me down so I’m glad of it, haha.

And my boobs apparently now hurt on the sides and not underneath, so hoorah! It came back.

How’s the sickness treating you?

Ah in the nicest way possible I'm glad they are hurting again!!

I'm alright, I increased my doses yesterday and today's actually been a lot better, I only vomited 4 times and have been nauseous for probably 75% of the day, but I got out of bed and made a cake with my kids and managed to eat dinner with them, so that was a plus. Fingers crossed that's the meds working now as my husband goes back to work on Thursday so it's going to be a struggle if it gets bad again! But during my midwife appointment today she told me the name of a stronger drug to ask for if I'm still struggling in a few days so at least I have a plan.

My 2 year old also just wants to touch my boobs all the time, which is annoying now they have decided to hurt as she isn't gentle!!

Shopping sounds awful just now, I'm making hubby go for me

So glad your doing okay!!

Eek! I woke up this morning and my boobs aren’t anywhere near as sore as they have been. They’re just a little tender. Now I’m all in a panic :(

My boobs have been sore on and off. Same with morning sickness and cramping on and off. Try not to read to much into everything if you can help it as it sounds very normal!

One morning i messaged hubby because i was worried that my morning sickness was gone. With 5 minutes i was literally running to the bathroom and texted back "just spewed nevermind".

Hello ladies. I'm new here and its my first time. Nervous as hell. Got my BFP 4 days before my birthday. I'm due 18th of November. I want to get an appointment with my doctor but we're still in lock down for the CoVid-19. Week 6 was a nightmare, week 7 has been very kind which makes me worry - a lot. Breast are a little tender, so ot reassures me a smidge

Hello ladies. I'm new here and its my first time. Nervous as hell. Got my BFP 4 days before my birthday. I'm due 18th of November. I want to get an appointment with my doctor but we're still in lock down for the CoVid-19. Week 6 was a nightmare, week 7 has been very kind which makes me worry - a lot. Breast are a little tender, so ot reassures me a smidge

Hi @GeeKnox, welcome and congrats! I'm due Nov 14th so we're about the same amount of pregnant!! Don't worry about getting an appointment with your doc too much, there's not a whole lot they do until your 12 week scan (at least in the UK).

My symptoms came and went in my last pregnancy like that. Was awful week 6, week 7 was fine and then week 8 hit me like a truck. Enjoy the calm while you can :)

Well there’s a baby and a heartbeat (she said it was a good heartbeat) but there was no calculation of how fast it was on the paper I got.

However, I’m only measuring six weeks. So... I guess it’ll all be over soon? :(

238645E4-5B6D-42B8-ACE1-5DA1622AE79E.jpeg

Well there’s a baby and a heartbeat (she said it was a good heartbeat) but there was no calculation of how fast it was on the paper I got.

However, I’m only measuring six weeks. So... I guess it’ll all be over soon? :(

View attachment 90498
A baby and a heartbeat is great news! Once you have seen a beating heart the risk of miscarriage goes down considerably!

You could have ovulated later than you think, and the scans aren't that accurate so try not to worry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back