November 2020 Mummies

@EmilyMaria It really does! I can’t wait to be in tri two and feel a little safer hopefully.

@CharliC Pippin is so cute! Ours is Little Bean (as D calls me Bean as a nickname).

Has anyone else nicknamed their small raspberries?

@EmilyMaria It really does! I can’t wait to be in tri two and feel a little safer hopefully.

@CharliC Pippin is so cute! Ours is Little Bean (as D calls me Bean as a nickname).

Has anyone else nicknamed their small raspberries?

Not so much of a cute name. One day I told my husband that the baby was 'draining' me because I felt tired. That lead to us referring to bub as our parasite.
I'm at 10 weeks tomorrow. Today I read somewhere that it is now the size of a prune.

Not so much of a cute name. One day I told my husband that the baby was 'draining' me because I felt tired. That lead to us referring to bub as our parasite.
I'm at 10 weeks tomorrow. Today I read somewhere that it is now the size of a prune.

Haha, parasite is sweet.

Sounds like you’ll be the first one of us to have the twelve week scan! Do you have a date for it yet?

Haha, parasite is sweet.

Sounds like you’ll be the first one of us to have the twelve week scan! Do you have a date for it yet?

Im booked in for Friday of next week. I've been counting down the days.

Hello mommies!

Still cant believe I'm posting this but I am pregnant with my first, due Nov. 30th! Eek!

Congrats to all!

Hello mommies!

Still cant believe I'm posting this but I am pregnant with my first, due Nov. 30th! Eek!

Congrats to all!

Congratulations and welcome. I'll add you to the front page.

How is everyone feeling?
I had my booking in appointment this morning on the phone xx

Congratulations and welcome. I'll add you to the front page.

How is everyone feeling?
I had my booking in appointment this morning on the phone xx

Ooh how did it go?

I'm scared again (what's new right?) Much lighter nausea for the past few days. I just want to feel as rubbish as I did last week. It's especially annoying now that I know I'm doing week six again. I thought morning sickness was meant to start getting bad in week six? x__x

Sorry guys, you don't have to reply, I know I must be annoying. I'm just so anxious all the time and I don't know where to put this energy.

Ooh how did it go?

I'm scared again (what's new right?) Much lighter nausea for the past few days. I just want to feel as rubbish as I did last week. It's especially annoying now that I know I'm doing week six again. I thought morning sickness was meant to start getting bad in week six? x__x

Sorry guys, you don't have to reply, I know I must be annoying. I'm just so anxious all the time I don't know where to put this energy.

My morning sickness was barely noticable at week 6.

It peaked about week 9 and definitely fluctuated a lot.

Everyone is different, some mums dont get sick at all. Try not to overthink it!

Are you going to have a dating scan?

My morning sickness was barely noticable at week 6.

It peaked about week 9 and definitely fluctuated a lot.

Everyone is different, some mums dont get sick at all. Try not to overthink it!

Are you going to have a dating scan?

We had a scan last Thursday which went well, we saw the little heartbeat. My next scan, the NHS dating scan, isn't until May 12th when I'll be 12 weeks five days (according to LMP) but actually 11 weeks five days (according to when I ovulated). I'm very tempted to book another private one for nine weeks just to check the baby is definitely growing to the right schedule but I'm scared the scan place will think I'm crazy :/

We had a scan last Thursday which went well, we saw the little heartbeat. My next scan, the NHS dating scan, isn't until May 12th when I'll be 12 weeks five days (according to LMP) but actually 11 weeks five days (according to when I ovulated). I'm very tempted to book another private one for nine weeks just to check the baby is definitely growing to the right schedule but I'm scared the scan place will think I'm crazy :/

Well you can only call them and try!
If it puts your mind at ease why not.

Well you can only call them and try!
If it puts your mind at ease why not.

I guess, I'll wait til a few days before like last time and see if I feel like I need it. Hopefully I'll be feeling much worse physically by then, haha.

Ooh how did it go?

Sorry guys, you don't have to reply, I know I must be annoying. I'm just so anxious all the time and I don't know where to put this energy.

Yeah good just the typical 101 questions.

Symptoms do come and go, I felt fine when I woke up this morning then I throw my guts up. Make the most of not feeling like crap haha but I do get where you are coming from xx

Yeah good just the typical 101 questions.

As far as I know ours is still in person as it's at our health centre rather than the hospital. I really hope so anyway, as I'm autistic and can't do phone appointments x__x

Is there anything I'm supposed to bring with me/have to hand? I've never been booked in before.

@SockVortex - My nausea picked up around 8-9 weeks and definitely didn't feel much around week 6 if i remember rightly. Stay positive and just think of your little bubba on that screen everytime you feel you being anxious

As far as I know ours is still in person as it's at our health centre rather than the hospital. I really hope so anyway, as I'm autistic and can't do phone appointments x__x

Is there anything I'm supposed to bring with me/have to hand? I've never been booked in before.
No you don't need to take anything, you just need to have a good knowledge for yours and your OH family history. My face to face appointment wasn't till Wednesday so I was a bit taken back when I got the phone call this morning. I won't get my notes till my 12 week scan so doesn't feel official yet haha how you feeling now? You feeling more positive? Xx

No you don't need to take anything, you just need to have a good knowledge for yours and your OH family history. My face to face appointment wasn't till Wednesday so I was a bit taken back when I got the phone call this morning. I won't get my notes till my 12 week scan so doesn't feel official yet haha how you feeling now? You feeling more positive? Xx

A little bit. It comes and goes. My husband is the positive one of the two of us so he’s keeping us both afloat. It’s his birthday today so I’m trying not to spoil it by being anxious, haha!

A little bit. It comes and goes. My husband is the positive one of the two of us so he’s keeping us both afloat. It’s his birthday today so I’m trying not to spoil it by being anxious, haha!

The anxiety is normal we all get it, you maybe one of the lucky ones that doesn't get bad sickness or nausea. Try to think of the positives. When I start to feel like that I just say to myself 'well I haven't had an heavy bleeding so stop worrying everything is fine'.

Happy birthday to hubby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back