November 2014 Mummys To Be!

No apple....me too! I'm 12 weeks today and have my first scan on Friday morning. I'm petrified! I haven't had an early scan so this will be my first time seeing our little jelly bean. Every horror scenario is going through my head....I wish I could be calm and enjoy, embrace it. Not possible in my world. I'm my own worst enemy.

Last edited:
Oh Lisa I am 12 weeks on Thursday and have my scan on Friday morning too!!! at 10:20.

I am more excited than worried.. but I have always been an optimist!

How exciting, we are so close to each other :) I don't know why I'm so worried and nervous. I have no reason to worry, no bleeding/spotting, only slight cramping which midwife said was normal. I've had some nausea and my boobs have constantly been sore since my BFP. Before I was pregnant I had no knowledge of MMC but I think that is what I'm mainly worried about. The joys of surfing the internet have made me a nervous wreck. I've managed to convince myself theirs a problem and I hate that I might be giving my baby these vibes but I can't help it. Just need Friday to be here now.

Don't worry apple I'm still here as well! I'm not leaving just yet :)

Well I suffered a mmc in feb. Had a blighted ovum at 8w+5. I definately didnt have as many symptoms as I do now and all I had was 2 bouts of brown discharge, thought I would get an early scan to put mind at rest and bang told nothing there!

Have had an early scan at 8w so seen a bean so one more step further than last time. :)
I am more worried about Downs and other problems...

apple you will be fine this time and you will come home with a perfectly healthy beautiful little baby, promise!

Good luck tomorrow Apple, I have my scan 10minutes after you �� xx

So thats 3 of us having our 12 week scan tomorrow... yay (lisastevo is too!)

1 sleep!!

So it's scan day! 3 hours to go. Unfortunately I had some pinkish discharge last night, Sod's law :-( Not had any bleeding or spotting. I'm hoping it's down to the chronic thrush I've been having. Although the only other time I've ever had pinky CM is at the beginning or end of my period. I'm petrified it's something else. It's all been going so well.

Lisastevo, try not to worry, im sure everything will be perfect and it will have been worth the wait seeing the little one on the screen today xx

Oh lisa at least its happened before scan so you can be checked. I am sure it will be fine....xxx
Nerves have hit me today....so glad scan it is this morning....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back