*Updated* Tri 1 Roll Call

I'm happy to take over of noone else wants to? x

Great, thanks jodied.

I maybe able to get the thread transferred to you so you can edit the first post. If not I have a plan, leave it with me xx

hello :) 5weeks and 3 days pregnant (ticker is off) and the due date is the 6th of January.

Great, thanks jodied.

I maybe able to get the thread transferred to you so you can edit the first post. If not I have a plan, leave it with me xx

Cool if not I can start a new one and just copy over the details. Just let me know what's easiest xx

That's what I did, and it might be easiest. Then you can lose all the people off the bottom who are no longer Tri 1.

Thanks for taking over - I'll keep an eye on this one until you get a chance to start the new one and link to it on this thread.

xxx

Hey Ladies!! Finally made it to 13 weeks! was put back 2 days at my scan on friday so new due date 12/11/12!! :) Moving over to tri 2 today!! See you all there soon!! xxxx

Congratulations! See you in Tri 2 very shortly xx

That's what I did, and it might be easiest. Then you can lose all the people off the bottom who are no longer Tri 1.

Thanks for taking over - I'll keep an eye on this one until you get a chance to start the new one and link to it on this thread.

xxx

No problem I will do that as soon as I can get on the laptop x

Can I be updated to 18 December please? MW put me forward from 22 dec. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back