November 2014 Mummys To Be!

Good luck today ladies can't wait to see all ur pics later xxx

Eek! Scan day Apple, so excited for you. Good luck to everyone else having scans today too xx

Hi everyone. So it turns out nothing to worry about at all. Scan went really well although baby was misbehaving and wouldn't turn round so we went through the whole scan with bean face down & upside down. Typical! The sonographer couldn't get the best pics because baby wasn't in a favourable position so at my next scan I won't have to pay, which I thought was nice. I'm actually now 2 days ahead, new due date 24th November. Thanks for your support girlies. It's such a relief seeing the little jelly bean, hopefully I can relax a little more now.

Looking forward to seeing the pics of the other girlies with scans today. :)

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 13
Hello girls...

been in hospital forever as the queue for bloods was endless. Yay a good healthy baby!! so chuffed!

annoyingly phone is playing up so photo will have to wait till 6pm!!

congrats Lisa

Here it is...sorted my phone issue, where theres a will theres way

Attachments

• IMG_9182.jpg
    IMG_9182.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Congratulations Applecrumb!!! And everyone else!xxx

My scan went well today apart from baby being a bit lazy like me and not wanting to move into a good position for photos and measurements. My date has been put forward to 16th November. So all in all a good day xx

Excellent Twinkle! It was quite amusing watching her trying to move the baby, I had to keep rolling on
side, stand up, lie back down, and it managed one back flip and then refused to move again, think she kinda gave up in the end �� xx

Is there anybody left in tri 1 for a little bit or are you all ready for moving to tri 2 now? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back