November 2014 Mummys To Be!

Happy 15 weeks to me! Can't believe I'm almost half way!

Hope all you ladies are well! Anybody due to move over to tri 2?

Moving day today!!!! Woop woop!! I'm posting a farewell tri 1 pic lol xx

Attachments

• WP_20140508_005.jpg
    WP_20140508_005.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 20
Congrats and see you on the otherside... bet you thought this day would never come!! xx

Nice bump pic twinkletoes!

Happy 15 weeks, Katie. Can't believe there's people in our group that far on already, look how far we've come!

I had my 12 week scan today, she put me forward by 2 days so due date now the 18th. Which will take me to tri 2 a little bit quicker. The scan was good, the baby was jumping about quite a bit, much more lively than my 9 week one. They couldn't do the NT screen, they said my uterus was tilted wrongly? So I can have the blood test in tri 2 instead.

It is great to get past the 12 week scan point, such a relief. Will start telling people soon too, which is good, not hiding the bump at work very well!

Aw glad your scan went well Nicejuicypear!

Did you get any photos?

Glad all went well at your scan nicejuicypear xxx

Hi laura..:)

Ladies im having a good morning today had lots of energy and been productive. Got my first mid wife appointment today so am excited!

I've attached my photo, let's see if it shows up!

Edit: Yay it works!

Apple, hope the midwife appt went well.

Attachments

• IMAG3072 - Copy.jpg
    IMAG3072 - Copy.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
It was good at being in the right position for a photo! I got a couple of others but this was the best one. I thought I'd only got one photo at first and you couldn't see the photo properly then I realised they'd given me a couple more and found this one, which is a really good one of the face and head.

The antenatal dept was so disorganised though, kept having to go back and forth to different rooms and being given different bits of paper which I kept dropping!

Good afternoon ladies hope everyone is ok :)

Had a miserable few days, cried loads and generally felt rubbish. I've found the last two nights where I've been off work horrible because Oh has been snoring and keeping me up at night. Has anyone else noticed that you can never have a decent night sleep at the moment. I constantly wake up at 4am for the past few weeks. Sleeping is so hard...

14 weeks and 3 days and I'm still in tri 1, don't think I want to leave . Xxxxx

Hi ladies....what an exhusting day, totally over done it...even with a two hour nap i feel wrecked.

Booking in appointment was exciting...its so nice to be finally making progress.

I'm the same chickadee! I keep popping over here more than tri 2! Xxx

NJP great scan pic huni how exciting knowing it's so real!! :)

How u coping at work now am still struggling a bit to be honest and very very tired :-/ hurry up next Friday ...half term again yippee!! Haha.

Apple great news on booking appt ur almost there at 12 weeks now. At times I think it's gone fast n others it's dragged. Anyone else just want aproper bump n to feel baby move now?! Ha so impatient I know!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back