Not sure what to do???

kerrygray

Reaction score
hi
can you all :help:me out and give me some advice!!! i took my last pill on the 02/12/11 and i got my period on 07/01/12. my app on my phone said i should of come on on the 08/02/12 but it didnt and i may now 3 days late:cheer:!! before i was put on the pill i never had irregular periods. i have some some syptoms: a headache, i thought i had cystitis coz i need to pee all the time and i had like a drawing sensation everytime i went, also a little bit of cramping but nothing major, i want to slepp all the time and my nipples hurt like crazy lol. i dont want to test too soon and get a :bfn: coz it just gets me down:-( xxx

Your symptoms sound good hun. My best friend fell the first month she stopped the pill so it's possible. I know it's disheartening when you get a bfn but you may surprise yourself with a bfp. If you don't then at least you can relax and start to focus on your next cycle. Best of luck xxx

Fingers crossed for you, its definitely possible that you can get pregnant right after you stop taking the pill! However, as I discovered this month, coming off can reeeeeeeally mess up your cycles and give you preggo-like symptoms. I'd definitely test if I were you - you'll get an answer, even if it's not the one you want.

if you are already 3 days late, then it isnt too early to test. At least if you take a test you will know one way or another

if you are already 3 days late, then it isnt too early to test. At least if you take a test you will know one way or another

Agree and at 3 days late you wouldn't have to wait for fmu, fx xx

Just took a htp and its BFP omg I can't believe it !!!!

Congratulations :cheer:

A similar thing happened to me although I wasn't on the pill. Had all the symptoms but wasnt quite expecting a BFP on my first cycle!!

So exciting isn't it!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back