Hmm...need some advice ladies!

Princess_d

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new on here & have been ttc since I came off the pill in September but have only had 1 AF since then! My AF's used to be irregular before the pill so decided to use OPK's. Been testing since 13/01 using cheap ones that you dip into urine. Decided to use a Boots opk on Monday and it came back positive which was great. That night I had AF like tummy cramps in my right side some dull & achy, some really sharp. Yesterday (sorry if too much info!) I had a very light pinky brown on my pantiliner and today I've had a dull ache in my stomach off and on and had the odd sharp pain. Could this all be linked to ovulation or could I be pregnant and ovulated earlier? I do know OPK's can show positive if you're pregnant too...bit confused!!! :)

Thanks!

If I was you, I'd take a few more tests and if they come back positive get yourself into the docs! Fingers crossed for you!! :D

Also forgot to say I've been quite snappy & moody lately, the easiest thing would set me off & I had a hot flash yesterday which lasted off and on for about 3 hours...

If you had got a positive OPK and then got some spotting, have a look via google as it is a symptom of ovulation (the spotting bit), hope it's not and your pregnant - good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back