not sure...

Munz

Reaction score
I've not been on the forum for a few weeks I just needed a break from the whole baby making world.. anyway I'm back now... af came 18/2/12 (2days early) only lasted 3 days and then just stopped. this was my first af after my mc in Jan.

could there be a possibilty I'm pregnant? I have sore boobs and have had them for a while now... I know I should take a hpt but I've been busy with work lately I just haven't had the time.

would really appreciate anyone's similar experiences!

Sorry for your loss sweetie...

I would assume that you had the miscarriage confirmed? (by a scan) so you knew that everything had passed...

If that is the case then you wouldn't have even ovulated yet follow your February period.

Or are you asking if you could still be pregnant from when you had the m/c?

Sorry I am confused...

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
yep I had the mc confirmed... I'm confused and I haven't got my hopes just wanting to know what the hecks going on

If you had your first period on 18th February it's unlikely you'll have even ovulated yet hun, so there is no way you can be pregnant.

18th Feb was only Saturday?

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Lol I think I'm confusing u!
basically after my mc's bleeding stopped me and hubby started bedding.. so what I'm saying is this month was my first period after my mc BUT it was early and only 2-3 days long which is unusual as Iam *normally on for 5-7 days... hope that makes sense..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back