please help!

rachaelk

Reaction score
I last had sex 6 days ago. I am on the pill but this was my first month on my new pill, I had one 12 hours late but was told I should still be covered. Since the sex I have had cramping, aching legs, continuous discharge, sore/tender nipples,more frequent headaches than usual and I just havent been feeling myself, like a bit fuzzy. I am due on my period in about 4 days and I think it is too early for a test?
Do you think I could be pregnant? Please help, its all I can think about.

It's more likely that your body is getting used to the new pill, especially if your symptoms began just after you had sex. Did you go straight from one pill onto another similar one? And had you been taking the new one for more than a week? It is possible to get pregnant while on the pill but unlikely

I went straight from one pill to another, I was hoping I was worrying over nothing. I am on my 3rd week of the new pill, so I was on the 2nd week. You think I am ok then?
Thank you :)

I think you'll probably be fine. You should get an accurate result on a test 2 weeks after you had sex if not a couple of days before but I'm sure you'll be ok x

when i was on the pill eyars ago i had a terrible time adjusting to them so I tried lots of differnt types and each time I changed my body went a bit mental and did what you have described - so i dont think your pg.

If your still concerned do a test in say 10days - that shoudl be long enough to get an accurate result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back