Not good news

So sorry hunnie, this can be fixed though, I'm sure ive seen something similar x

hi Hunni so sorry bout the pic hun thats just not fair !!! I agree with some of the other girls have seen a lot of programmes where babies have had their intestine on the outsides. does normally mean a c-section and probably an op for little one but babies seem to do well with no real long term effects. we r all here for u hunni. keep positive big hugs:hugs::hugs:

Twilly, im so sorry to hear that, but so many positive comments on here!!! Got everything crossed for you Xx

So sorry to hear this Twilly, my thoughts are with you xx
shame about the photos, would they not let you photocopy the ones they have on record maybe?

Just reading this now Twilly. Sorry to hear this, but the girls are right, it's amazing what they can do once baby arrives and what seem like the most complex problems can often be solved straight away with surgery. I think you're in the right frame of mind - stay positive, LO needs you to be xx

And I agree with all the others, you definitely should have been given some pictures :(

Thanks all.
I know you are all right.
if the stomach is the only thing it's easily fixed.
Just worried they will find more, not sure how we will cope.

Hun, they have to do the tests as a precaution! I no it's easier said than done, but try not to focus on that right now! It could well be wasted worry! Xx

Hun, you have such a positive attitude and are being so strong. You'll make an amazing mom :)
Fingers and toes crossed for you and your little one xxx

really sorry to read this. Im sure your strong postive attitude will carry you and im sure everything will 'correct' itself or like others say the hospital can help just a few days after birth. I do think its a shame you did not get pictures thats unfair! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back