not felt this before...

Applecider

Reaction score
Hi all. Im only on day 13 and have this heavy time of the month type feeling but slghtly different in the bottom of my belly, Its been like this for 3 days and its not hurting but umcomfortable! Anyone had ths before? Its almost like there is a massive rock in my stomach.

Nearly in my two week wait! Not going to symptom spot tho because it drives me nuts! :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

sounds like ovulation is due soon...xx

really? Ive been monitoring my OV like mad for the past six months and havent had this feeling.... hmmm.... I hope it is!!

How are u hun? xx

im ok thanks...driving myself mad with cheapie hpt tests...11dpo and have loads of familiar symptoms, like when i got bfp in jan.....

but getting bfns.......i 'think' i can see a tiny faint line but it could be an evap........so will try again tomorrow night.

best of it is we werent trying, we were preventing cos not supposed to be trying til august...but i feel gutted now that i might not be ha ha....daft xx

Im not sure honey, I seem to get aches and pains all throughout my cycle these days so I give up looking for them now lol

Hope its your ovulation due though xx

Louise i think ur right just let it happen, I suppose theres nothing I can do!!! Hope ur ok hunxx

Samsgirl what are u like always POAS!! haha, Im the same. Do you want to be?? U wouldnt have a masive bump in your wedding jus a cute one xx

i do want to be now yeah........but i now dont think i am, apart from all the bloody symptoms!!!

ha ha

xx

I get that feeling alot too, but for me it's nothing to do with TTC, I have had it on and off for years. It usually comes when I'm stressed, the docs think it is mild IBS. Who knows what it means for you tho, our bodies like to play tricks on us while TTC!

I would say it's ov as I have had this exact same feeling. I usually feel bloated, heavy,get ewcm, emotional and I get crampy like feelings. I have only noticed this since I came off the pill to ttc. And it always happens mid cycle so that's what I put it down to. Hope it is ov for you! Xx

Thanks guys! It could defo be ibs and I an stressing alot at the moment! And my body defo likes to play tricks!

Tanya ibreally do hope it's ov too!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back