NOT IMPRESSED! *Rant Alert*

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Right im sorry girls but I need to have a HUGE HUGE rant..

I just found out some news that has crushed me big time...

I have just found out that my ex boyfriend has got his brand new girlfriend pregnant.. It was an accident and they have been together for 2 months..:shock:

Im absolutely fuming.... I burst into tears when I found out and cried for 4 hours solid..

OH can't understand why im so upset... I feel like slapping my ex and my OH right now!

Why THEM and not me?? Im insanely jealous... Not the fact that he has a gf or anything like that - god no.. Im so over him.. But im annoyed that when they actually announce it properly .... If I am pregnant myself this month and when im due to announce it myself, Its going to look like im just copying when in actual fact I have tried for 7 months!!

:shock::shock::shock:

:(

x

Hunny, I'm going to give you some tough love (im not being a bitch, but it always work when my sisters do it with me)

Snap out of it. Your happy with your OH right? who gives two craps about your ex and his floozy! calm down, relax and enjoy your TTC period. I know how frustrating this must be for you, but think about it like this, it happens for everyone when its their time, and it was your ex's time. AND when its your time!!! you will be wanting to enjoy it, and enjoy being fussed over and being congratulated when your announcing your amazing news. Don't give him a second thought... screw him!!! you have your OH and your trying to make a beautiful baby. Concentrate on the positives in your life...

Don't worry... be happy....

Lotsa Love and FX

xxxx

P.s (HONESTLY im not being a bitch lol)

Thanks PrettyFx you are 100% right!! I needed to be told that so thank you!!!

Im smiling again now yayyy!!

All thoughts of my ex, his new girlfriend and baby are erased from my memory!! They never even existed!! Do I even have an ex?? No do i eck.. !!! Hehe

x

Good girl :D:D Be happy.... If you everrr everr need a chat.? you know where I am. seriously. xxx

:hugs:
I know its hard hunny but your time will come and you will look back at these thoughts and think what the f*** was i thinking! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha thanks girls!!

M2A - That thought is most deffinately being thought right now.. Like serious WTF was I thinking...

I blame my hormones.. yeah.. thats the easiest option lol

x

Hey Louize

Sorry your feeling low, I know its like a kick in the teeth when people announce thier news before you, its hard to ignore, but as Pretty FX says remember you are happy with your OH and your time will come

xx

Hey i know exactly how you feel......... a good few month back now we found out that oh's ex was preg and although its heartless and everything i just couldnt believe it.
I also cried for ages... Its awful when something like that happens.... not to mention that it was prob an accident aswell, not even sure if she had a proper partner but hey i was so gutted.
Hope your ok though. Just try and put it at the back of your mind, even though its so hard to, but im totally with you on the way that your feeling. XX

Ohhh wow have I got news for you girls lol.. No not BFP... lol

I will inform you in a sec!

x

Sorry I was a bit tied up then..

Anyway.. Guess who just randomly text me today... My ex.. Why?? No idea!

Guess who keeps driving past my house... My ex... Why??? Not a clue!!

Anyway.. he had the cheek to ask me if I was pregnant.... WHY??? Not got the faintest idea!

Why are some people like that?? Its just like.. Listen.. DO ONE... OUT MY LIFE!

But hey guess what.. I don't care lol.

Im so smiley today hehehe

x

oh dear.... ex's are mean they have a mad way of popping up when ya dont want them too!!! I know it... WELL. XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back