• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Noa's on his way!! Evelina's in labour :D UPDATE page 7 and PICTURE page 11..!! x x

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Just had a txt from evelina.... Labour watch can officially start :D

Contractions not regular but coming 4-8mins apart so she's going for a bath!

It's also her and demba's anniversary tomorrow so what a lovely gift :D

Will keep updating as much as poss on this 1st post :)

Come on noa!!! Your soon be here

Goodluck evelina x x

30th October 2010!

Haven't heard anything for afew hours, hope your ok evelina! :)

Evelina's contractions have died down so thinks she will be induced! Also her sister's left to go home! I'm really sorry Hun!! x x

Evelina's contracting again :dance: Their only every 15mins but getting alot stronger! Her appointment for induction was meant to be at 8am but it's now been changed to 9.30am :wall2: Keep going Evelina :D

11.30am... txt from Evelina, i'm being monitored now, got a pessary thingy in my twink, not more open than yesterday, just waiting now :( contractions are not so close but painful in my back! Your doing really well Evelina!! x x

31st October 2010!

1.50am... 00.13 7lb 5. He's absolutly gorgeous!! Well done Huni!! x x

11.30am... OMG can't believe he's here. He's gorgeous with loads of black little wavey hair :) I don't really know what happened last night, it was not a nice calm birth thats for sure, i will need to ask Demba abour it. We are ok but shattered!

Massive congrats Evelina and Demba, can't wait to see pics of little Noa and read your birth story!

We are so proud of you lovely :)

Last edited:
Yahhho , poor evelina has gone soo overdue bless her - can't wait to see piccys of little Noa with his Demba Afro

Good luck to you

oooh just had a thought, I wonder if her sister is still here, sure evelina said Noa had to arrive before Sat!!! maybee she will see him before she goes home --yayyyyy

Yeah i'm sure her sister goes home late tomorrow!!! Good Luck Evelina i know you've been wanting Noa to arrive for ages now and next time you come on here you will be able to join us October mummies!!! Hope Noa arrives quickly for you!!!! x

:yay: about time. Hope it's a quick labour xxx

aww good luck sweetie, that is THE best anniversary present ever!!

xxx

Yey! :yay: Good luck hun! I'm so excited!!! :D :D :D Really hope your sister gets to meet him xxx

Absolutely brilliant news, so pleased for her. Will be checking back lots for updates! x

Yay!!! I knew it!!! Woot xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At last!!! Yayy good luck Evelina!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare