• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Noa's on his way!! Evelina's in labour :D UPDATE page 7 and PICTURE page 11..!! x x

how exciting that things are happening around their anniversary!
good luck! X

Oh wow!! About time little Noa made an appearance! good luck evelina!!!

So excited for her- we were only due 1 week apart but our bubs arrived over 6 weeks apart!

Good luck honey. Xxx

my god im so excited i have been waiting for evelina to go into labour for like forever

so excited good luck hopefully noa wont be too long now xxx

:cheer: Yeah - so glad he's making his on way and she's avoiding an induction. Good luck!!!

Wahaaay. Hope she's ok. Awww we might all wake up to a little noa x

OMG! At last! Good luck evelina! U can do it!! Thinking of u x

Hey hon, hope things start off for u again this morning - if not, all the bst for the induction - thinking of u and can't wait to hear that ur cuddling ur little man x x x

Oh I can't wait for some news of how she is getting along! Just tol,d OH , I'm not getting out of bed yet, Noa's not here yet, need to log on and check!!

hang in there Evelina, you can do it Hun X

Oooh I wonder what's happening now. Hope shes having the nice birthing centre birth she wanted x

Hope the contractions pick up or she will have to have the drip xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck hun! Let's hope Noa is here by the end of today! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33