How reliable are opk's?

jiffylemon

Reaction score
Hi Girls. I've been using superdrug opk's this month, did a few tests on the days leading up to the day i thought i would ov and the line seemed to be as dark as control but did not have any ewcm, in fact not had any ewcm this month at all so far. I've done another test today 3 days after i think i would have ov'd and this time the line i definately darker but still no ewcm. Has anyone tried the clearblue digital ov tests? wondered if these were more accurate than normal ones? and can you still ov if no ewcm?? this whole thing is so confusing!!!

Not sure Hun :think:

I don't know how reliable the superdrug ones are, if they are accurate and if you are ov'ing and not producing EWCM then that would be a problem. It is possible though for your body to gear up to ovulate then not ovulate and gear up again a few days later to ovulate then actually ovulate.

I use the ebay cheapies and get a good result with them, the positive test coincides with EWCM but I don't know how good the clearblue ones are, I'd imagine they are too expensive to use to often? Not sure how much they cost.

If I don't take the magic medicine or honey I get very little cm (got tons before TTC :wall: ) so if it's a cm problem you could try that next month.
Sorry not really much help! I guess all you can do is keep BD'ing regularly :hug: :hug:

personally hun i can't get on with them but i know a lot of girls on here swear by them xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back