dont think OV happening this month :(

DaisyPurple

Reaction score
Ive been doing my BBT & OPK's this month trying to pinpoint Ov (obviously), and im really disapointed because my opk's didnt get to be as dark a line as expected (acording to pack details) lighter line than test line means Negative result), I thought that they were leading up to a Positive result but have trailed off to almost nothing, I have been having cramps for last 3 days suggesting that Ov was approaching but now Im just confused last month I wasnt tracking either but had a 21 day Progesterone blood test which came back with 32.2 which meant that ovulation had deffo occured, im so peed off, sorry for moaning but its really on my mind sigh! :eh:

Hi Polly - I'm around the same age as you and my positive OPK's were the same shade as yours albeit one day was darker than the rest.

My doctor told me that they were still to be taken as positive as the rest of the months OPK's were totally blank.

She did suggest that at 'our age' the lines may not be as strong.

I think you have OV'd hunny!!

Oh thank you so much for replying,I've been really beating myself up about it, really silly and irrational I know, but for last 3 days I've been having slight cramps and generally been overemotional are they also signs? U would think I'd know by now wouldn't you? Lol, I feel a bit more hopful now xx

I've got a CBFM, I will say it's been my saving grace. I had all the symptoms that I thought were ovulation as my oestrogen levels increased, emotional, almost period type pain, sore breasts etc.
The only symptom I actually got at ovulation was slight twinging around my right ovary.

The CBFM tracts oestrogen and LH. If you can beg/borrow/buy one then I would consider it for at least a cycle so you can get your head around how you feel and how you react to both hormones in the lead up to and during ovulation. It doesn't half take the stress out of trying to work it out!

Hi Polly

Definitely one of the days stands out as a darker line compared to the others. It may be your LH surge just lasted one day and the time you measured it it was on its way up/down rather than being at the peak?

So I think you ovulated as well :)

xx

I've got a CBFM, I will say it's been my saving grace. I had all the symptoms that I thought were ovulation as my oestrogen levels increased, emotional, almost period type pain, sore breasts etc.
The only symptom I actually got at ovulation was slight twinging around my right ovary.

The CBFM tracts oestrogen and LH. If you can beg/borrow/buy one then I would consider it for at least a cycle so you can get your head around how you feel and how you react to both hormones in the lead up to and during ovulation. It doesn't half take the stress out of trying to work it out!

just checked this out, i'd never heard of it before, looks great although a bit pricey, it might be worth investing in though if I dont catch within the next couple of cycles, thanks for telling me about it :) xx

I thoroughly reccomend the monitor! Got a bfp the second month of using it! Unfortunately my wee bean didnt stick but it is accurate after the first month of getting to know your cycle. Amazon are cheaper to buy both the monitor and sticks. Expensive but so worth it when u get a bfp!

Im on my first cycle of using the monitor. Got mine brand new off ebay... there are loads on there. Looking at ur sticks id say u ovulated but just missed out on catching it on ur test. :)

My internet cheapy OPK's were exactly the same last month, I got quite dispondent. I'm using my Persona this month.

I would say u ov'd as u had a darker ov compared to other days. The cheapie ones can sometimes not get as dark as expected. I use cheapies and when the start getting darker I switch to cbd ones. Easier to read...smiley face for surge :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back