is my ovulation test positive?pic included!

melanieyeah

Reaction score
hey guys, would you say this is ovulation test is positive? If so then when will I ov and when do you recomend bding~?
ovtest.jpg
the line by the green end is the control line, the other fatter one is my test line..
thannks!
it would make sense, my ticker says so lol! xxxxxxxxx

Defo positive, you should BD tomorrow and the day after at the very least, subsequent days too if you're up to it and tonight.

They say that ovulation occurs 24 -36 hours after you get the LH surge which is detected on your test. So defo BD tomorrow at least and the morning of the day after is the best time as well.

Good luck!!

I did it yesterday, Im gona do it tonight and hopefully tomorrow night too, Just gotta make d/f do it lol, hes getting sick of bd now :p xxxthanks bagpuss! im so excited! :D!!

Good luck, hope it's your month.

You might get another positive result on your ov stick too.

I had two positive results in October. We bd'd 4 times around the days we got positives and it worked for us.

sounds silly but how soon are ur boobs supposed to be sore after ov? mine are now, and i feel more bloaty than usual in my tum area, but im thinkin that i am finding symptoms. Plus i guess its way early to be getting those kinds of symptoms... just looking out for any ray of hope! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthanks bagpuss

hi melanie just wondering how you are getting on with ov sticks as they look like the ones i have just bought of e bay! i have never used ov sticks before any advice?

ta sarah x

the lady i got mine off is called twinkle or sumthin like that lol. yeh ov sticks are great i bout a pack of 10. I just re tested with one but no line yet, they are good though. just pee in a tub and use the stick on it for 15 seconds :)

thanks for your reply!!! think we got sticks from same lady!! i just did one and only a faint line think i should ov on monday or tuesday so i will let you know what hapens!!! let me know how you getting on
sarah x

thanks for your reply!!! think we got sticks from same lady!! i just did one and only a faint line think i should ov on monday or tuesday so i will let you know what hapens!!! let me know how you getting on
sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back