No ovulation but took a test!!! :-o

OMG twins!!! This has made my day my month!! Soo happy for you!! A huge HH 9 months!! God bless you:) xx

6 weeks nearly 7 and no sickness at all but again with my first the morning sickness hit like a bomb at 11 weeks and was really bad hoping its because it was a girl (my mum had bad sickness with girls) and this time hopefully 2 boys :) the scan woman said yes identical but i dont know anything yet lol googling everything :) x

I'd guess you'd get sickness earlier with two if you are going to have it worse. I was the same last pregnancy sickness hit with force just before 11 weeks. I couldn't move my head without throwing up for almost 3 weeks. Most horrid thing ever. It hasn't been so bad this time around, bad enough, but nothing like last time.

This is so amazing i cant believe i missed all of this!!! Hugeeeee Congratulations! Im so excited for you :) have you twins in the family? Or does soy increase the chance of twins? Wish u all the best of luck during your pregnancy :) xxx

This is so amazing i cant believe i missed all of this!!! Hugeeeee Congratulations! Im so excited for you :) have you twins in the family? Or does soy increase the chance of twins? Wish u all the best of luck during your pregnancy :) xxx

I read that soy increases your chance of twins depending on which days you take in - if you take it in the first few days of the cycle you are more likely to have multiple eggs, but I think identical twins are just one of those things x

I must have been under a rock as I've just seen the update after the scan.

Excellent, amazing, wonderful news

X

I read that soy increases your chance of twins depending on which days you take in - if you take it in the first few days of the cycle you are more likely to have multiple eggs, but I think identical twins are just one of those things x

Soy can increase your chance of releasing more than one egg, but identical twins are the result of one egg splitting into two, so not down to taking soy. I took soy and am only having one.

Massive congratulations nfeeney xx

Ohh i see. Just curious. Heard a few people have concieved twins on soy :). Also thinking of giving it a try as i havent hand any luck yet xx

I am currently 9/10DPO......Am I seeing things????

Nope, I definitely see it :)

It's very very faint though right? Could it be a false positive?

The line is quite faint but if it was within the time I'd say it was positive. If that is after the test began to dry it could be an evaporation line. I'd wait a few days and test again or buy a brand name test to confirm. I had a line even fainter than yours 9dpo on those tests and did a FRER which had a better line.

It would be better if you started your own thread because you are posting in the middle of someone elses by mistake ;).

Sammyjoe. Incan definately see something. Maybe wait a few days and try frer.
Can i also ask are you only supposed to take soy if you dont ovulate or you have long cycles??

Oh my goodness!!!! I've been off for a few days and just catching up!!! Congratulations lovely! And twins too!!!! Wow! All delighted for you sweetie :D congrats again :D

thanks everyone and yeh soy increases the chances of releasing more eggs but identical twins is one egg split :) and yeh i have twins in my family but not immediate family my hubby also keeps telling me its cause he has twins in his family but he dosnt understand that males dont have anything to do with having twins haha MEN! :) x

thanks everyone and yeh soy increases the chances of releasing more eggs but identical twins is one egg split :) and yeh i have twins in my family but not immediate family my hubby also keeps telling me its cause he has twins in his family but he dosnt understand that males dont have anything to do with having twins haha MEN! :) x

There's twins on my husbands side and I've given up trying to explain to people who say "oh so that's why you're having twins!"

Well its confirmed, TWINS!!! no joke lol I'm in complete shock :-o

Congrats hun!!! Twins wow! I'm 4 going on 5 weeks and I took the same test as you and my results stated 3+ as well which mean 5+ weeks. I'm more than excited to be pregnant, especially since this was a surprise (Mirena 4.5yrs), but twins wow!!! Hopefully my levels are just high lol!!

Congrats again!!!:dance:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back