No ovulation but took a test!!! :-o

nfeeney90

Reaction score
ok so i dont ovulate but been tracking this cycle as tried soy on cd 33 or something would need to check but no temp rise and no positive opk but for some reason yesterday took an opk and a pregnancy test i swear i see something but again i have had pretty bad evaps in the past but still had to squint with them but not with this one :-o this wasnt with FMU either i think i held it for around an hour so was very weak another reason probs an evap, i also had a pregnancy prediction done in may which said id conceive in june :-o top one was yesterday evening and other one was this morn but not FMU as forgot lol

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 128
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 112
That looks very pink to meee!!!! :) :D xx

got a frer ther and been holding for ages lol going to give it a little while longer :)

been holding since 1pm lol and not drank much :-o

Omfg!!!! I see it!!! Excited for frer good luck hun xxxx

That is definately a positive!!!! U have to do another test in the morning and let us know!! Eeek :)

Are doing it tonight or with fmu?! I need to know i can't handle the stress lol xxxx

If that's an evap I'll be totally shocked it's very pink and a perfect line. Get that frer done xxx

Wow that's a great line!! Can't wait to see the frer x fx for you xxx

I used those and were pretty accurate with my first... id be doing the frer asap haha xx

just done frer but left it in bathroom covered lol will go back in 3 mins :)

That looks like a BFP to me too, waiting for the FRER!

holy crap :-o what could make tests be false positives????

Attachments

• frer strong.jpg
    frer strong.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 104

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member