No Mornng Sickness??!!?

shellden80

Reaction score
Hello I am 9 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I have had no morning sickness at all. Should I be worried or count myself lucky? I have read on certain sites and they say the more sickness the healthly baby?? Thanks

two out of 4 of my pregnancies had no sickness.
so don't worrry. all my babies were healthy

I was going to ask this question too. I am 7 weeks with no sickness. All my firesnds that have had babaies have said I am lucky and don't knock it!!!!

I'm not sure how many weeks pregnant i am yet as i've got to wait for the ok from the hospital to get an early scan. I've had no sickness yet infact i'm the complete opposite, i can't stop eating and my breasts are sore and bigger, but they're the only symptms i got. :dance:

I'm not sure how many weeks pregnant i am yet as i've got to wait for the ok from the hospital to get an early scan. I've had no sickness yet infact i'm the complete opposite, i can't stop eating and my breasts are sore and bigger, but they're the only symptms i got. :dance:

I'm not sure how much truth there is in it when they say morning sickness means a healthy baby.

I'd count yourself lucky.

I didn't have morning sickness that bad, nothing that ginger biscuits couldn't cure.

I was really tired though until 12.5 weeks then I felt human again.

This post gives me hope, im dreading getting morning sickness. I just feel more tired at the moment, but its v early days still for me xxx

Everyone i've spoke to seems to think i'll get it when i'm about 6 weeks (that's if i'm not already :lol: )

Hi, i have had 3 children and have another on the way and have never suffered even the slightest bit of nausea and all my boys are very healthy and they were all a good weight born :) so i count myself pretty lucky

I think the 'more sickness the healthier the baby' saying comes from the fact that the sickness is normally caused by the increased amount of hormones in your system.

To that end, I would assume that sickness is normally worse in your first pregnancy as it is the first time your body will have experienced it.

I know my wife was sick virtually all day for a solid 3 months with our first, and so far has had no sickness (5 weeks + 3).

Is that true then? The more sickness you get the more healthy your baby will be? I hope not, cos I have only had nausea so far (touch wood)

No, I don't think so.

Some peoples bodies just adapt to change alot easier than others. You will still have more than enough hormones to look after you and the baby, I suppose it just hits some people harder than others.

Certainly no doctor would suggest that a level of sickness portrays the healthiness of your baby.

HI, im on my 3rd pregnancy and have been feeling really sick and bad from day one, never had it with my 2 boys. Some days its soooooo bad i can only stomach sips of orange juice and i am permanently shattered even if im not doing anything. To not have sickness would be a godsend believe me those of you who arent siccky would you like to swap places? lol!!! :D :D k.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back