Morning sickness :(

Lalababy2010

Reaction score
Hey, Is anyone else worried about having morning sickness if they have not experiencing it yet?
Because im really not looking forward to the morning sickness, i hate being sick. I can handle feeling sick more not physically being sick, and from what i have been told it's much worse while pregnant. :/
Does anyone know if there's anything pregnant woman can take that will help or reduce morning sickness? :) xx

hey hun i am afraid its a only a matter of if and when with my first i had morning sickness for 9 months!!! it was terrible!!!
but i am ok with being sick now!! you kinda get over it and get on with it!!! sickness bands may help or eatting little and often!!! x x

Hi hun, this is my first baby and i havent had any sickness at all. Ive had the nausea and still have it, but its easier to handle that actually being sick. You may be one of the lucky ones and not get any. Morning sickness tends to be caused by low blood sugar, so i always used to keep ribena by my bed or some plain biccies so I could have theem first thing when I woke up and after 5 minutes i felt fine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back