Sickness Stopped

lilojm

Reaction score
Hello

I am brand new to this but I have a question which I hope one of you may be able to help me with ...

I am 9 weeks pregnant tomorrow and have been experiencing sickness since around 7 n a half weeks ... however in the past 2 days I have had no sickness ... I still have sore boobs ... I also had a slighty brown discharge 2 days ago too ...

I am hoping this all sounds normal?! ....

Cheers Peeps :)

dont worry.

brown blood is normally old blood coming out of body, i had this for over a week, although is can be other thing but if ur not having severre cramping etc its nothing to worry bout.

as for the sickness count urself lucky, some women have it all the way through others dont have it at all, every woman and pregnancy is different so u cant compare urself to anyone else or to any other pregnancy u may have x

I'm the same hun x A bit worried, as my sickness has eased considerably x 12 weeks scan not for another 2 weeks But i'm sure everything will b fine xx Think we should be happy we're feeling better lol Who knows how long it'll last! xx

flugal i'm so glad to hear your feeling less sick now, as we have the same due date and i've been feeling really better these last few days too! lol

lilojm the symtoms are meant to easy up around 10-14 weeks afaik so sounds normal to me :)

I can hardly wait for my sickness to stop either.

If I remember rightly from my first pregnancy, the sickness tailed off around 12/13 weeks, it was constant all day every day untill then, then started to be every second day then a week without and so on, untill it went away totally.

I definately wouldn't think there was anything wrong if the sickness went away, unless there was other reasons for concern of course.

:hugs:

flugal i'm so glad to hear your feeling less sick now, as we have the same due date and i've been feeling really better these last few days too! lol

lilojm the symtoms are meant to easy up around 10-14 weeks afaik so sounds normal to me :)

oooh I fell better knowing it's not just me!! Yesterday I hardly felt pregnant at all I was so worried! :cry: Felt a wee bit sick today when I got hungry, and then when I ate too much, but def not as bad as recently! :) x Glad to hear you're feeling less sick too! I hope we can really enjoy being preggers now :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back