Cure for morning sickness

tots hope

Reaction score
Morning sickness was really getting me down this morning so i decided enough was enough and went out and got some sea bands - the things people wear for travel sickness! They are great!!!!!

I put them on and they were working within about 3 minutes. Only thing now is i am really hungry but at least the sickness has gone.

If you are suffering it might be worth giving these a try?

Can I ask when you began feeling sick? I know it sound wierd but I want morning sickness, I didn't get it last time round.

B

Becs said:
Can I ask when you began feeling sick? I know it sound wierd but I want morning sickness, I didn't get it last time round.

B

Becs believe me u DONT want morning sickness!! :lol:

Sorry but I do, I want as many symptoms as I can get. I'm sure you know where I'm coming from Happy chick!

Becs said:

B

:rotfl: :rotfl: are you mad girl!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!

I havent left the house for 3 weeks because of feeling sooooooo :puke: Ive started waking up in the middle of the night to run and be sick too.

Nausea first started at 5 weeks, really quite mild then 6-7weeks it really kicked in. I walk around with a tissue stuck up my nose which is smothered in Vicks so I cant smell anything else Il throw up...happy days :D

Sorry , I must sound like a nutter and will hate it if it comes but I still want to have it, I don't really want to explain why as I don't want to say anything negative. I'm sorry you have been feeling so rotten. I hope it eases soon so you can enter the blossoming stage and enjoy your pregnancy soon :hug:

having symptoms doesn't take away risks.....

My mum was sick for about 18 weeks then lost a baby. I'm sure she wasn't glad of being sick!

Everyone wants a happy and healthy baby... but I can't imagine anyone wanting morning sickness!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

No its ok I understand why :hug: :hug:

Sending you lots of symptoms then babes :wink:

x x

hello

i wished for it too and when I got it I regretted it... tell you what wish for all the other symptoms peeing, sore boobs, heartburn...give me them all in exchange for the nausea, granted you do get a little reassurance when you have a bad day but then you are so wrapped up feeling in you end up focusing on not being sick. It comes and goes though so you get some days relief...my mum, mother in law, god mother, aunty and best friend ALL didn't get a whiff of morning sickness and had the healthiest bubs ever....my boss had lots and had a silent m/c so it isn't always a indicator just that we are all different...
good luck and I'll give you some of mine :D

p.s whenever mine goes i get freaked but im getting happier now realising it comes and goes.xx

Becs said:
Sorry but I do, I want as many symptoms as I can get. I'm sure you know where I'm coming from Happy chick!

When i was at ur stage i did want then, but now all these weeks later and im still chucking up and feeling constantly sick i regret ever saying i wanted morning sickness!

Becs - if i could send you my morning sickness i would do so very quickly! Its not pleasent - keep thinking about calling in sick to work but i don't want people getting suspicious about why i am off!

Dont think theyare working any more as the sickness seems to have returned :wall:

:hug: Oh Tots, how awful. It's tricky with work isn't it. Haveyou spoken to HR?

My sickness kicked in at 6 weeks and although I wasn't actually sick I felt like I was gonna be sick all day, the only time I didn't was when I was sleeping, I also resorted to the sea bands and they work great, the only thing I have now is that I need to eat at least a little bit each hour or I feel sick again, not as bad as before though.

I know exactly how you feel tots, i'm definately keeping them on though, at least I can function properly now!!!

Becs - not spoken to the HR but my boss s pretty sympothetic considering it is a man! I work on flexi time so i can come in any time between 7:30am and 12 as long as i do 7 and a half hours. Thing is i would rather get the work done in the morning and go home and sleep early. Guess its just one of those things tht i am going to have to deal with!

I was in the car this morning and found sucking on a fruit sweet helped so maybe i will try that today and see what happens x

oh and i wore travel bands for 14 weeks , if i was gonna be sick i was gonna be , there was no stopping feeling it ! if they work for great i wish they had of me , but even anti sickness isnt helping me and jo , think were special lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back