No more am I, aren't I!! WE'RE PREGNANT!! :) WaHooooo!

VickyLee

Reaction score
Hello!! This is the first time I've ever posted on a forum but I want to share my joy with someone. We were on holiday last week with my parents to take my mind off what would have been our due date for our first pregnancy which unfortunately ended in miscarriage at 8 weeks (although I didn't find out until the scan at 11wks). Anyway, on our first day in Mallorca I thought I'd just do a test as I had one with me & didn't want to drink loads of alcohol if I was. I really didn't expect it but the test flash POSITIVE!! Yay! I'm 5 weeks pregnant! What a week to find out! It definitely eased the pain. I'm slightly worried but trying to stay positive :) we're both so happy!

Congrats! hope everything goes well this time :)

Congrats!! Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months xx

Congratulations - bet you were over the moon on holiday!

I too had a Missed MC at 11 weeks last year - found at scan after spotting- try not to worry, this is a whole new pregnancy - wishing you a super sticky bean X

Awwww what wonderful news, I wish you all the best this time round xxx

Aaah thanks everyone for your kind messages! Yes we were over the moon we are so ready to be parents! :) Just keeping everything crossed that everything goes to plan as its heartbreaking losing a baby. Does anybody know if it's possible to have an earlier scan if you've suffered a miscarriage? I'm booking a doctors appointment tomorrow but I'm eager to know. Thanks for your help! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back