I have a positive but I am so fearful

Beeble

Reaction score
I got a positive result yesterday on a clear blue test, but did not trust it so bought some FRER tests and got another positive last night and this morning. Lines are not overly dark but they are still there.

Part of me wants to be super happy but I am so scared of it being another chemical pregnancy. It feels different to last month though as I had severe cramps during the tww last month, they woke me up in the night and I felt terrible however this month its only light cramping so I want to take that as a positive sign it has gone right and implanted but the doubt is still there.

Is it better for me to test every second day for the next few weeks to keep an eye on it? Has anyone here had a chemical followed by a positive test next month, if so what did you do?

Need advice but I dont want to speak to family as OH and I dont want to share the disappointment if anything goes wrong in the first 3 months but I could really use my mum right now :( xx

Congratulations,

I totally understand that you must be terrified but I feel so sad when I hear women not enjoying this time because they are so scared.

Chances are this pregnancy will be just fine so please try not to stress and worry unless there is something to stress and worry about.

I had 3 miscarriages last year (between 5 and 8 weeks) so I completely understand your fear but the only way I managed to get through the early days this time round was to think positive and keep calm

xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much :) I think I will speak to my doctor as soon as I can to get some advice etc so I know what I am doing etc during this time. Hopefully keep me more positive! x

Hey Beeble, congrats hun. My thread wasn't doomed afterall! I'm having a wobbly start too, I contacted my local hospital EPU and they were really good (probably much better than GP would/can be?)

:) I guess it wasnt! I dont really know much about pregnancy etc and was not even aware that there was an EPU. I have always just imagined the doctors was the first port of call. Hope your not having too much of a wobbly start, hope all is well xx

Hey beeple, I had a chemical pregnancy then conceived again straight away! I'm know 10 weeks and had a private scan at 9 weeks and everything was looking good! Hope everything works out well for you, which I'm sure it well. Take care of yourself and try not to stress about it too much xx

Sorry, I can't help too much as I haven't experienced a chemical pregnancy myself, but wishing you all the best xx

Wishing you all the best hun. Try not to let fear ruin this joyful & exciting time, chances are everything will be fine.
X j

Wishing you all the best hun.. Congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back