Looks like we're here too!

Toni_Win

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just got back from a week in Malta last night. Was totally expecting witch to join me on holiday a few days ago, but there was no sign of her at all. We didn't BD very much at the right time due to hubby having a chest infection and just not being up to it very much. But here I was 16 dpo and no sign of the witch.

So when hubby and I popped to Asda last night to get some milk I suggested that we pick up a HPT. Obviously I wanted to do it with FMU, so just put the test on my bedside table and tried to forget about it. I did just find myself dreaming about it all night though.

Anyway, was waiting for hubby to wake up this morning so we could find out together. Eventually by about 9.30 I couldn't wait any longer so got up and did the test, and as you will have guessed it's a :bfp:!!!!!!!!

Did both a CB digital and a FR, both positive. Have attached a photo of the CB digitial.

We've been trying properly for 4 months now, and this is my first pregnancy, so it's happened quite quickly and I'm praying for a sticky bean, but currently on :cloud9: and trying not to look up baby names, or nursery ideas!

Attachments

• Test Result.jpg
    Test Result.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Well done,congrats,hope its a sticky one and a healthy and happy 9months for you xx

Congratulations hunny, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months x x

Congratulations :)

Hope you had a nice time in Malta, we've got a place in Buggiba and it's a really nice and relaxing place ;)

Oh wow another one today! Many congratulations, happy n healthy 9 months xx

Congratulations :)

Hope you had a nice time in Malta, we've got a place in Buggiba and it's a really nice and relaxing place ;)

Thanks Lousie, we had a lovely time. We were staying in Qawra, just round the corner. Was nice and relaxing, but very quiet compared to previous years we've been there. I think it's due to the extended school holidays.

What a great day!!! Huge congratulations to you, you must be over the moon! :)

xx

Congrats hun! must have been a wonderful surprise from come back off holiday!! x

Last edited:
I'm loving May already! Congrats, hope you have a happy and healthy stick bean :)

Huge congrats...... WOW.....How many BFP's? lol xx

i have a feeling May is going to be a goooood month!!
congratulations xxxxxxx

OMG another bfp!! wow! :yay:

things are looking up ladies!!

congratulations toni heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :pompom:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member