5-6 weeks pregnant and no symptoms!

sqooz

Reaction score
Hi, found out last week that im about 6 weeks pregnant! We're so happy but i haven't had any symptoms apart from 5 positive tests (didn't believe the first 4 lol). Is it normal not to feel any different?

I didn't get any symptoms until I was 8 weeks when the nausea started. Consider urself lucky until they kick in! Lol!

I didn't get symptoms until 7 weeks so don't worry about it just yet hun. You may be one of the lucky few who doesn't get any at all.

only about 70% ofppl get symptoms and even then not all of them have strong symptoms, maybe just heartburn thats why you find somewomen give birth not even knowing thy=ey are pregnant.

also i wouldnt expect anything yet anyway too early, sickness is caused by the increase in hormones and they wont be that high just yet.

like i said dont expect any as you may find you dont get any, perfectly normal

The only symptoms I got a few days ago was sore boobs and slight cramping. I just thought my period was running a bit late and on its way until I took a few tests. I dont have the symptoms anymore at all and I'm now nearly 5 weeks xx

I had sore boobs from 5 weeks.
The sickness kicked in yesterday.
Make the most of feeling good hun!
Hope your one of the lucky few!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members