no kicks since friday???

Thanks girls,

I was too relaxed about it but once i got there i was sooo worried, such a relief to start feeling the kicks again though :-(

I'm glad it was all ok and I'm very glad you got it checked and they didn't make you feel that you were wasting their time because it is so important to get everything checked.

Little buggers arent they! Glad all is ok :) seems like all the bubs are giving us frights! X

phew, fab news hun. i dont feel much but mine always gives me some movement after food drink and lying down. i can also hear kicks on the doppler that i cant feel.

Little monkey! Glad everything's ok and always worth getting checked out

phew, fab news hun. i dont feel much but mine always gives me some movement after food drink and lying down. i can also hear kicks on the doppler that i cant feel.

yeah i could hear HB and kicks so wasnt worried but when I went up she said that doesnt matter , like a few of the girls had posted that just cos there a heart beat doesnt mean baby is not in distress so was glad i went up in the end

Little messer went crazy up there too, typical lol but great relief cos i did start to get very worried, Oh says the minute shes born she allready grounded for 2 weeks for giving him such a fright lol

Glad everything was okay for you hugsy, and glad you ended up going in the end. I hadn't felt much movement since the monday and finally decided to go to the hospital on the Friday, wish I would have gone on the Monday now to stop me worring. :(

Glad you and bubs are ok. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back