Change in movements?

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi All,
Hope we are all well and coping, lol!

Recently peanuts movements have really changed. I guess he has turned around or something. I was always getting kicks by my ribs on my right side really high up. And then kicks high up on both sides.

And they got so strong i have actually started to see my belly wobble with them. Which is freaky but also kinda cool :D Anyways the past couple of days they have changed.

Now i keep getting what feels like big kicks facing inwards. Mostly my bladder but all my other organs too, like what feels like my bowels :oops:

Sometimes my bladder getting whacked so hard i feel like i am suddenly going to pee myself :shock: even if i have just had a wee! It is quite painful and shocking and really makes me jump!

Has anyone else had the same. I am wondering what way the little moster is facing now??

It used to be lovely feeling him kick but now it is really horrible feeling! Which is a shame :(

Thanks
Laura
xxxx

Hi hun

I have felt the same way baby has moved once again and its kicking all the organs expecually my bladder makingme have to pee every half hour!
Im sure yoru LO will turn again soon for you , i know it can get really uncomfy. :hug:
Katrina

Dylan was tranverse for a long time and i used to get kicks going through my bits but he is head down now so get a lot more in my ribs...Your LO will prolly move again at this stage

Oh yes, I remember those bladder kicks (& the ones where I thought she was gonna kick her foot striaght through my *hmm hmm*)

Baby still has enough room to keep turning around, so will probably spend next few weeks changing position :hug:

It's wierd isn't it.

I wish we could see or even tell which way they were laying. It is so hard to tell from pokes and kicks.

I was just starting to enjoy watching him kick my belly and now its really awkward. I wonder if i can do anything to make him move. My bladder will be wrecked by the next 10 weeks, lol!

Laura
xxx

sometimes i feel them really low down, its like she kicks the bones in my hips and it does hurt slightly, i think its coz i'm not used to being touched there!

Well,

He seems to have moved back now and it was actually quite funny.

Me and my sister were walking through Babies R us when my belly went all funny and hard and uncomfortable. So i stopped, and grabbed my stomach and groaned! You should have seen her face, as if my waters had broken! It was so funny. Anyways i figure it was him turning as i keep getting high kicks and haven't had any bladder punches since.

It was very funny though, her face was a picture!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Laura
xx

i wish i knew where she was lying.... yesterday we was playing a game to guess which body part..

she kept poking her body part and i kept poking it back... then she Left it longer and i was trying to find out what it was by massing the body part but i could guess :?

oh well i'm sure i will :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back