no kicks since friday???

hugsy

Reaction score
My Lo has never been much of a kicker but the last few weeks she been very active during the day and espech at night when i lie down but sincce Friday evening i havnt felt any kickks orm ovement

was getting worried this morning so oH sudgested we use the angle sounds and got her HB straight away and he counted it to be 138 which is normal so i didnt bother calling hospital

Am i right to think all is ok once her hb is ok? those of you who ended up going in for moniroting was it baby movements they monitor or the HB ?

im thinking that maybe she is just facing inwards so thats why i cant feel anything

You should still go the hospital, baby could be in distress. I was told even if you can hear HB doesn't mean everything is ok. Sorry to scare you but thats what I was told. They can tell even if there are movement from the HB monitoring they do at hospital. You are best to ring them and get checked out especially as you haven't felt any since Friday xx

Defo go hospital hun. Don't want to scare you coz like you say baby could be facing inwards, but if you don't count 10 movements in 24 hours you are supposed to get baby monitored and you haven't felt movement since Friday!

Defo don't leave it any longer please hun xxx

Meant to say I was on a ctg when I was pregnant with my son loads of times and it does monitor heartbeat but it's alot more technical than an at home doppler. Also, if you haven't had any movements since Friday they would probably want to do a trace + scan you asap.

xxxx

get the hospital rung hon....just to be on the safe side xx

no doubt bubs will start wriggling as soon as you get hooked up..... :)

I'd definitely go in too. Have you been quite busy in the last couple of days? I never used to notice kicks when I was running around doing things so hopefully that's all it is but still always worth getting checked out x

just called hospital, she said to try eating somethng and drinking a pint of cold water then sit still and concentrate on counting kick and if im still not getting many to phone back

she did say i could go up now if i wantedd but think il try what she said and give it a hour first, fx she wakes up

lie on your left side....i find this gets the LO wriggling...and rub your side...

thanks hun, il try that now before i call her back cos nothing after food n water

i had this today so went up and it put my mind at rest, they where lovely and understanding too. Fx she wakes up but if not the trip will atleast stop u wondering xx

My mw said just because u hear hb doesn't mean baby is ok. We can be really ill but our hearts will still beat.

I would def go up the hospital if I were u hun just to be on the safe side xx

I reckon you'll get there and baby will go mad lol but best to get checked out I think :hug: xxxxxxx

Hope everythings ok :hugs:

Let us know if you go upto the hospital xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Hope all is ok and you've just been busy and not noticed baby as much xx

Hope everything is ok lovely, let us know how you get on x

I had no moment for 24 hrs with my first and when I went to the hospital my waters had gone while I was in the bath a few days ago and I had to be induced. Don't want to scare you but its worth checking. xx

OH didnt want mee to wait any longer after the food n water done nothing so called them and went straight up, after 15 mins on the monitor she went mad , they gave me a button to click with each kick i felt and in the hour had 18 , and the print out showed loads more i hadnt felt too

she did give me a fright at first though cos she was feeling around my belly for ages and shaking it and had this awful look on her fae like something was wrong , me n oh looked at each other n both of us were thinking the same thing but hen she got hb we relaxed a bit

she did day not to wait as long next time though , feel so much better now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back