Damn dreams!!!!!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I dreamt last night that Bertie had died :cry: I was in a terrible state and ended up listening to his hb at 4am this morning. I never believe in dreams so putting it down to just irrational fear but I've spent all day worrying about him :roll: I haven't felt him moving since the other day but it's just cos I've been busy.....still makes me panic though as I think he is lying facing my back so I won't get any strong movements anyway but want them to start getting stronger now :(

Am sitting here now listening to him moving about with a good strong hb and still I'm worried. I've got my 20 week scan next friday (can't wait) and I'm so anxious to get to the viable stage it's untrue xxxxxxxxxx

aaaw babybrain dont be so stressed on yourself !! Bertie is clearly having a great time in there ding summersaults hes just being too clever and not letting you in on the action for another little while :) Everything will be find darlin xox

I've had similar dreams to that too hun. We just have to remind ourselves that they are just dreams and not real!!

I've also not had that much movement for a little while, it's very frustrating but probably very normal at the same time.

Try not to stress if you have heard him on the doppler, I'm sure he is fine.

Aww hun try not to worry Dreams dont mean anything at all its just your brain filing everything away so you were prob worried allready and thats how your dream portraid it

I had a dream on Wednesday that I got shot in the head and died ( yes was very weird and woke me up) but im here happily typing away 2 days later and pretty sure ghosts cant use laptops hehehe

You'l get to see him playing away in there at your scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back