Baby Having A Quiet Period?

DebbieM

Reaction score
Last week we went to a concert and that night and for the following 3 days, baby was very active indeed. Huge kicks and movements, but since about Friday, has been much quieter.

I'm still getting movements, especially when I eat something sugary or drink something very cold or something like diet coke.

Is it normal to have a few quieter days after a few days partying (baby not me LOL).

Saying that though.. I've been out a lot more and moving about so often don't feel quite as much when I'm standing as I do when laying down.

Listened to the HB with the doppler and all is fine there too... am I worrying for nothing? :?

they start having sleep patterns of a new born about now to... can sleep for a few hrs at a time.. and they are running outa space now.. so you might notice more sweeping movments rather than kicks..

the dopplers a great re-asuring tool.. you know the baby is ok coz u have the doppler.. try resting a little more throughout the day.. lay on the sofa if you can.. and do the things that you are.. cold drink sugary snack. if you havent felt movment all day..

trog went v quiet when we were on holiday. i was a bit worried that it was too hot for him. then i realised when i got home that i'd actually just gone through a massive growth spurt. i even lost 1.5 lbs in weight despite eating like a pig, but my bump was a hell of a lot bigger.

my doppler kept me reassured that he was still there and going strong.

Thanks girls. That does put my mind at rest. I am a terrible worrier anyway (inherited from my own mother) and the slightest thing gets my mind going around in circles so I do feel better now. :hug:

I didnt feel my baby move every day until after about 29 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back