No baby

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
i have just been to the hospital and they couldnt find anything...nothing atall i had taken lots of tests all positive and still positive now. She wasent very helpful atall she done a test and said it hadent came up anything and it was negative but even the nurse said there was a faint line. they couldnt class it as a misscariage??? cos she neva saw the positive tests even though it was a clear blue! i had a bleed when my period was due for 2 days and that was nearly 2 week ago. im so confused...i still feel pregnant. why couldnt they class it as a miscariage they made me feel as if i was lying they wanted to get rid of me out of the room cos they were busy i think!!, i had already told my family i feel like i have let everyone down soooo much, it doesnt feel real i keep crying im so sad! i feel like everyone will blame me for telling them so early but i just couldnt keep it to myself :(

Aww hun.Poor you.Stupid people at hospital!Don't worry about your family.They will be there to support you.Take carexxx

ahh Shauna hunny I am so sorry to hear that, your family will be fine you shouldnt be worrying over that, I think hospitals are pot luck, some days you get a nice nurse other days you get an arse faced horse witch who obviously doesnt know the meaning of sympathy.

You can chat to us anytime you need xxxxx x x x x

means alot to me thanks, i just dont know why i would of had a 2 day period when it was due and a pos test nearly 2 weeks after, why is our body so cruel xx

oh hun am really sorry sending lots of love xx

hi hun so sorry for your loss sending you lots of love xx

how far along should you be?? if your period was due 2 weeks ago they wouldnt see nothing on the scan anyway!!

just under 2 week ago, when it was due i had a bleed for 2 days then it just stopped. My friend thinks they have made a mistake because if it was a chemical i wouldnt still be gettin positives.
Would that of made me like 5 week

Last edited:
Oh hunni, it's so hard when you get a nasty nurse like that.

When I lost mine at 5+2weeks the nurse was the same with me, making out as though I was a liar.

Luckily I had the HPT and a previous V.early scan [4+5weeks] with a teeny weeny little baby-blob on file, so I shoved them in her face and made her apologise.

It's awful enough going through this, you'd think the nurses could be a little bit nicer!!

Hoping you're doing alright, I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Hugs to you! :hug:

thanks i hate nurses sorry for your loss too x :(

Last edited:
thanks i hate nurses sorry for your loss too x :(

It's not all nurses that are bad, I promise, and don't let one nasty witch put you off.
Sometimes they forget that you're a real person with real feelings, and see it just as their job, but there are some wonderful nurses out there.
You just happened to catch a bad one :sad:

Oh Shauna, I am so sorry , what strange nurses, it's not something you would ever lie about, or you wouldn't have gone to the hospital in the first place, sending you a big hug X:hug:and thinking of you today

I know youre angry and disappointed but dont be so hard on yourself honey. :hug:

aw keep your head up hun, none of this is your fault, and the nurses at your hospital need to be trained a bit better for treating you like that. so sorry hun. how is your OH coping? hope all is well soon xxxx

yep i agree, he is gutted but seems to be coping better than me...i just cant accept it has happend. im still gettin positive tests :( i just keep hoping i concieved after the bleeding. thanks for the comment xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back