Back from the Dr's.

*Star*

Reaction score
Well I managed to get in with the Dr that I like, which was a good start.
I told her I'd had another m/c and she took the details.
I asked if there was anything she could do as in tests, or anything to find out why it's happening.
We went over a few things, but she says that there's nothing she can do at the moment.
It's because they don't class the twin loss as a miscarriage.
She said that if she did refer me, the hospital wouldn't do anything, so it would just be a waste of time

I asked her about trying again, and if i needed to wait or anything like that
She said that if I feel ready to try again, then I can.
As for my body, she says that if my body is ready, which basically means if i'm ovulaing, then it shows my body is ready and capable of another pregnancy.

If it does happen again, then she says she'll refer me to the hospital clinic, where they'll do blood tests etc. she didnt really go into it too much.

also, when i do next get pregnant, then i need to call her as soon as i get a positive and she'll get me booked in for bloods and for an early scan.

I don't know what to say really, just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug:

thank you!

im just glad that she's ok'd me trying again straight away!

Good luck with the TTC now you have the green light to go ahead.
Like you i was also told that the loss of my twins was very common and despite a MC also in 2004 they wouldn't do anything to look into it. But i'm glad you will receieve that extra care when you get your BFP :hug:

im pleased you got to see your nice doctor, she sounds great, and hopefully when you get your next BFP you will have all the test and support you need.

I wish you all the best with ttc and hope you get your dreams soon :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back