had a hard time christmas eve

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by x Naomi x, Dec 26, 2007.

1. x Naomi x

x Naomi x Well-Known Member

Broke down in tears in Morrisons Christmas Eve,

I saw a girl in Morrisons who was in front of me in the queue at the hospital when i went for my scan back in September she was also told they couldnt see a baby in her scan but she was stood in front of me with a cute little bump! I couldnt believe it, it really brought it back to me :cry:

Then we went up town and all of the prams etc were in the sale, and i went and had a look around them all, couldnt stop myself from thinking that that should of been me buying one around now as i would have been 20 weeks this week

Made me feel really sad christmas morning but Dean did his best to cheer me up bless him

Hopefully this time next year i will either have my own bundle of joy or being carrying one!

2. Petra

Petra Well-Known Member

Aw babes. I am so sorry you are so upset. I am feeling the same. Every where I look I see soeone really pregnant. Why can not be me? It is very upsetting ! :cry:

Lots of baby dust for all of us in 2008 :pray:

3. trigger

trigger Well-Known Member

Oh hon, I am so sorry for you. I know exactly how you feel as both my sister in laws are pregnant (one due 10 days before I would have been) and my best friend is 2 months before.
    Try and be positive and think that 2008 is DEFINITELY your year, this time next year, you will be tired and craggy, full of stitches and saggy boobs....but a mum....positive thoughts! :lol:
    :hug: :hug:

4. MissSara

MissSara Well-Known Member

i'm sorry that you are feeling like this.

I no its not the same because i am lucky enough to be pregnant again but i would have been due around the beginning of march and my best friend turned out to be due on the same day and even though i am PG again it is still very hard to watch her waddling about and talk about her soon to be arrival.

xxx

5. tracey 2

tracey 2 Well-Known Member

6. reallyoldmum

reallyoldmum Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Be gentle with yourself NW1 - I am sure 2008 will be your year x x x x x

7. sarah113

sarah113 Well-Known Member

8. Happybunny

Happybunny Well-Known Member

9. Steelgoddess

Steelgoddess Well-Known Member

Oh hon how difficult :(

I know how ur feeling, we'll have our bumps one day...

x

10. trixipaws

trixipaws Well-Known Member

:hug: i hope u get ur LO next year. :hug: