News post for Labour signs for 37 weeks +++ ladies

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
The what the hell is going on in there??? NEWS FLASH!!!!!

Ginymarie had a labour sings post thought we could set one up to as so many of us have hit the full term marker
I'll update mine each day anyone else wants to your welcome to :D

Since yesterday morning ive felt faint and dizzy constantly didnt matter what i was doing if id eaten, drank, indoors outdoors sitting standing a few times i almost toppled over with the dizzy spells and had to sit down quicky
im not a fainting type of person never fainted in my life
But i spent all yesterday seeing pretty stars revolving around my head :rotfl: :rotfl:

Right since last night ive had none stop period pains stronger then ive ever had them and intense lower back pain

Collier pressing so hard down it felt different to the normal lady bits pressing a few times he felt like he had actually pocked his head out usually its a nipping prodding feel this was a full on head attack :lol:

hes been beyond wiggly all last night and all day moving my bump so much its unbelavable,how is there is any room left to cause such a huge movement? :lol:

But ive had no increase of disharge at all and Collier still hasnt locked down as far as i can tell hes still all bouncy :think:

thats my news update for today :wave:

Good morning :wave: .. can i join this thread?

Sorry to hear about your dizzy spells Sarah, maybe it's the heat?.. Make sure your drinking loads of liquids :)

Well no labour signs for me at all.. He's all snug at mo squirming around as usual with his bum in my ribs :D xx

Can I join too?!

Well, absolutely nothing for me yet, not so much as a niggle.

The only thing I have noticed is a lot of watery discharge but not too much to make me think its my waters. I can't believe I've gone overdue again! :wall:

i'm not 37 weeks yet... but sooon... not far off.
yesterday i got a train from stoke on trent all the way to southampton... and pretty much most of the way i was having periody type pains in my lower stomach... i was so so so hot as well. the train manager kept coming to check i hadnt popped all over his train. lol... i do look like i'm about to pop already.
also noticed i've been um... pooing. a lot. (sorry tmi?)
part of me would LOVE to have my baby now... but i know i need to hang on until at least 37 weeks,
still sign spotting though!

ive not really had any signs :cry:

ive felt a bit faint at times but think its just the heat, had a bit of back ache but nothing too bad

not really a labour sign i dont think but baby moves loads, more than he/she has ever moved, must be dancing in there

I felt lots of pressure down there yesterday and was quite painful to walk at times, also had some very mild period type pains when I went to bed but nothing else since.

Woke up with a sore throat on Tuesday and Wednesday and thought I was getting "the cold" that some people talk about but thats disappeared too.

Well i've got a cold and with each of my other labours i had just got over a cold so maybe a sign have to wait a few days to see. Also got the urge to clean i spent 30 pounds on cleaning stuff. But it is only an urge haven't actually used to stuff :-D

OOOH I WANT TO JOIN IN
but i don't actually have anything to say! Baby is comfy, cosy and wriggly and I'm quite comfy too! No funny feelings at all!!!!

I think my LO here's for the long haul

(I don't mind too much with lovely weather like this!)

Im glad you enjoying the sun Suzie i was out in it yesterday painting pure bliss
so im like you happy he's still happy to be inside for a bit longer

Other things i forgot to add Ive been on and off the toilet more times then i can counts incresed pooing and needing a wee thougha as i said no increase in disharge and the wee is clear.
pooing now thats got darker in colour and thats increased more then the weeing(tmi)
I have now returned to weeing myself slightly if i cough or sneeze :roll: id not done this in ages :shakehead:

Also my only leaking nipple (lefty) is leaking at an exellerated rate soaking my bed clothes at niight.

New update for now

I am also Hungry Starving much quicker literly 5 minutes after my dinner last night i was ungry again and i was a fair sized meal

Oh i do feel different today :shock:
Back is really aching and i'm having ALOT of what i presume are braxton hicks but they hurt a bit more. Trying not to get me hopes up but surely BHs every 3 mins is a bit much?
Hope you're all well today :wave:

Teej said:
Oh i do feel different today :shock:
Back is really aching and i'm having ALOT of what i presume are braxton hicks but they hurt a bit more. Trying not to get me hopes up but surely BHs every 3 mins is a bit much?
Hope you're all well today :wave:

I had loads of BH last night and they were quite regular, I think its normal TBH, I remember other girls saying exactly the same thing at our stage.

Yeah i think it is normal ive had increased BH this week too
the tightning bump ones and the bloody hell that hurt ones have both increased

oh its all so exciting girls we our on the home straight now few more hurdles to jump then YEY babies our here :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :D

I don't want to jinx myself by posting but I've been having mild crampy period type pains since about 9am. I've not really had BH's in either of my pregnancies so this is the first time I've felt anything like this. They feel like they are getting stronger. It also feels like I need the loo but I've tried and can't go.

jools02 said:
I don't want to jinx myself by posting but I've been having mild crampy period type pains since about 9am. I've not really had BH's in either of my pregnancies so this is the first time I've felt anything like this. They feel like they are getting stronger. It also feels like I need the loo but I've tried and can't go.

fingers crossed for you hunny :pray: :pray:
hope it is a sign baby is thinking for heading towards the exit :cheer: :cheer:

fingers crossed for you jools xx

ive just been up town to get last bits for my home birth, dust sheets, bucket etc and i really felt weird whilst out

i felt sick and really warn out, bump also felt heavy and achey :cry: i no i only hav a couple of weeks 2 go but up until now pregnancy hasnt really stopped me doing anything, maybe its just the heat or my body sayin slow down, ive just got sum biscuits in for the mw just incase :lol:

Baby Gaga 38 week update whats going on with me
http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week38

STILL NO SIGN of increased disharge or Mr mucus plug
blob.jpg
everyone keeps going on about it happening i feel like im missing out :rotfl:

Getting period pains as i type but nothing regular

Well last night i had more tightning in my back and bump not Collier he wasnt on my back, just it felt like it was being stretched to ripping point :think:

also i kept getting sharp stabbing pains lik a bad stitch in my sides and i was sitting down relaxing at the time :think:
i woke up this moring and my whole bump back area felt increadably tight

Also a while back i posted about when i sneezed id feel an intese pain in one side like i'd pulled a muscle then Collier got a bit bigger and it stopped
Well yesterday evening and this moring it happend agian cough or sneeze id feel a tearing feeling in one side :think:

I am STARVING hungry all the time even after eating i need more food :think: I feel like a greedy pig
eating.gif
stuffing my face with what ever is around
Eating.gif

I was up last night till 3 i the morning washing dishes and vacuming cleaning the bathroom to make the place look tidy :? :? :? :?
smilie_haus_041.gif
smilie_haus_079.gif

I JUST COULDNT go to bed till it all look nice :shock:
NOW THATS NOT LIKE ME AT ALL just ask James : :oops: :wink: rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My new update for this morning :D

no show
no discharge
no plug
no tightenings
no pains
no braxton hicks

a lot of nothing happening for me :cry:

baby is a bit uncomfy when i sit as bum is in my ribs but thats all

SNAP!
Nothing.
Nada.
The occasional ouch moment if she wriggles and that's it.
I'm think she's too cosy in there!

All im going to say is i woke up 20 mins ago and..........................
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUCH OUCH AND BLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back