News post for Labour signs for 37 weeks +++ ladies

Well this morning i woke up to loads of watery discharge the colour of old blood, phoned the hospital as i was really worried and they said it could be a "show" and to put a pad on and see what happens so thats what im doing. fingers crossed thats all it was and babies on his way :pray: :pray: :pray:

i think his head is at the exit hole lol, the pressure is emense it feels like my waters are going to break any min lol, i also keep peeing like crazy :eek:

emmie said:
i think his head is at the exit hole lol, the pressure is emense it feels like my waters are going to break any min lol, i also keep peeing like crazy :eek:

Hehe. Sounds promising. I hope it won't be much longer for you now :cheer:

Think this might be it... I've been getting pains all morning, the last couple have been 25 minutes apart and lasting a good minute :cheer: Also had some pink when I wiped this morning.

I might be getting a very special birthday present today :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: good luck hun!! I really hope this is it for you!

I have a feeling we might have a few babies out today!!

Still coming every 30 mins or so, and getting stronger... I'm going out for lunch in a bit so hopefully they won't stop while I'm out! Bring on the pain...

Last edited:
Ooooooh exciting 2 possible babies out today :dance: :dance: Good luck maybebaby and christina :hug: :hug:

I have had more horrible discharge today but it had a bit of fresh blood in in to is this normal do we know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back