Full Moon Labour Watch - ITS TODAY LADIES, ANY SIGNS??

bobkat

Reaction score
Not that I'm actually in labour!!!

Just thought it'd be fun for all those hoping for some full moon lunar labour action this Thursday 23rd to put down anything they're feeling that might be it!!

Anyone got any twinges, signs, feelings that the man on the moon might do it for them this week??

I've had very few, couple of BHs but only after I've been out for a walk and a few short lived period crampy things but nothing to write home about. Nothing regular or lengthy.

Last edited:
forgot to add that bubs is also moving and pushing a lot down below and I'm getting many more trapped nerve pains in my bum!! freaks OH out every time I stop and gasp in pain!! ha ha

Ooooow I don't know but I would like some of this Luna magic with all the leading no where I have had lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

let's hope there's plenty of moon dust to share around!!!

Oow yes sharing is good lol!! As long as I get a share hahahhaha even just a tiny pinch of it lol!!!

ooooo freaky i go into hospital on thursday :dance:

I just worked out thy my kids born on 11th sept 2007 was a new moon and 26th 2008 - the 28th was a new moon haha!! The next new moon is 7th oct the day after I'm due :lol: so that's when I'm betting my money on haha!!

Evie you are the full moon Queen, if I let you have the next one you have to promise to give your share of moondust from this one to me OK???

Baby feels a LOT lower today, walked loads yesterday and was rewarded with BHs all evening, about 20 mins apart, then I went to bed and it stopped, perhaps I need to pull an all nighter walking around the block.

I havnt given birth on a full moon lol!! Just a new moon hunni but if I do get moon vibes again I shall share as long as I get a pinch hehe!! Xx

Had a few niggles but nothing major, lots of pressure down below and the odd BH. Was on the loo all last night, plus my dog has been acting really wierd, keeps climbing up on my lap.

Hope she knows something I don't.

tbh think this full moon is going to pass me by, looks like I will make that mw appt at 40+4 for a sweep :-(

whooohooo we will have a fullmoon baby, im sure of it! (adele might be the one tho, sorry )

yep I reckon Adele has guaranteed herself one of those

Bobkat, you are having your sweep at 40+4? Sooooo lucky... My first one will be at 41+3 :(

Counting on that moon tonight! x

Oooow I want some Moon dust!!!!! Hehehe!!

Went for a walk this morning, felt like bubs was going to fall out by the end of it but over the course of the day it definitely feels like its retreated a bit. :-(.

Yes I have a sweep next Tues morning, really hoping I don't need it - but leaving you till 41+3 now that is harsh - did they say why?? I think my mw was guilty she wasn't going to see me this week due to some random scheduling of her shifts so she took pity on me.

my two spontaneous labours were full mooners! ;) The MW said they put extra staff on when it's a full moon.....something in it apparently.....

At the hospital today there was three blokes who were bessie Mates who's missuses were in labour lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back