Newborn Cloth Nappies

ChloeNat

Reaction score
My 13 Month DD is in cloth full time. We use Bumgenius Freetimes with her and they are amazing. She does have 3 Tots Bots that we use when we have no bumgenius washed but they leak on her after short periods so she can't have them on too long.

I have 3 newborn Bumgenius that I got for 3 for £10 brand new in a sale, but splashing out £10 each on newborn size seems silly when they are only in them until the one size fits better.

Was wondering if anyone knew of a good brand for newborns that aren't too expensive.

xx

I'm planning to use terries and muslins till we get to the BTP sizes Motherease and pockets I have. If you don' have much luck here try the Cloth Bum Mums facebook group. There's lots of people on there that used cloth from birth so you'll get plenty of suggestions from there.

what are u boosting the totsbots with?
we use them with no leaks so far!
x

I've ordered some teenyfits, and I've £6 each, but I'm going to wait for their next sale.

I probably wont get many, and hope that smudge fits in the btp ones quickly!

The thing with teenyfits is that you can get quite a lot of your money back on them. ATM I've been looking at PL and they are selling for £8 each! They are £10 each new :\

Hopefully get some bargains in real nappy week. I've just been buying whatever is on offer!

G nappies are good for newborns as are teeny fits but most people use prefolds and wraps or bamboozles for smaller baby's x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back