Bumgenius VS Itti Bitti

lauren86

Reaction score
I need your opinions girls ... Bumgenius OR itti bitti? Now i'm in a routine with LO i want to switch to cloth. I already have a few tots bots but need more nappies so i can use cloth permanently. just wanted your opinions really? Xxx

Never used itti bitti..... yet.... but I do love my bumgenius x

I love my BG! I have only just got some itties and they are cute and stuff but I much preffer the BG. Itties are rhumored to be bringing out a birth to potty nappy so maybe hang on a bit until that comes out. I'll be getting one to try xx

yeah think i will then, i'm hanging on for bumgenius v4 to come out. It will probably be worth getting one of each to try :D

I do love my BG, never had a single leak with them. Another favorite of mine is the close parent pop in. It's so soft and no bulkyness, looks so comfy on my son xx

I have a Close pop-in Toon; its a bit too small on Rosie so waiting for bubs to road test it :)

Is it a BTP chick? I'm hoping mine will fit lucas a bit longer than that like lol xx

I have a couple of BTP pop-ins. I think they are the ones that DH has liked the look of most so far...

Is it a BTP chick? I'm hoping mine will fit lucas a bit longer than that like lol xx

Yes it is, I was surprised that it didnt fit her very well, it seems the rise isnt very high. I don't think I will get any more of them. I use mostly TotsBots Easyfit but I do have an ActiveFit which is just gorgeous and very very very absorbent - only thing is that it requires a wrap, I really prefer AIO's now :)

I like SIO's and pockets, The AIO's take forever to dry in bad weather, especially the bamboo ones. xx

I hear you about the bamboo! I think I will be alternating between nappies with baby :)

i still favour the Bumgenious out of all the ones i have got. Just a shame they dont do nice designes and fabrics :( xx

I might have to try one - what do you recommend? can you get me a link to one that you like?

Sorry for tailgating this thread btw!

i think even the new bumgenius nappies haven't got eye catching designs just some new pastel shades. I'll definatly look into close parent. Think i'm going to get one of each and try them out. As for bambo i think i'm going to steer clear because of the drying time. :D

The close parent has bambo pop INS but the come out and dry quicker than a bambo AIO xx

OK time for what may be a really think question here but I keep seeing nappies that will do birth to potty and stuff but how do you change the size when these are popper type fastenings.

Just have visions of nappy falling off baby when you pick them up and if it's too complicated well other half won't stand a chance :)

:lol: They have poppers on the front going down the nappy so you can alter the 'rise' of it. Then loads of popper settings to change how tight it goes. I use BTP nappies and they fit both my LO's just fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back