Bumgenius VS Itti Bitti

Ahh you can't see them in the pics :) Thanks

I'l take slow drying and pretty over quick and boring every time! :lol: Itti's are my staple nappy for Sid....

itti.jpg

The plain coloured ones on the left are all Itti AIOs, the cow print is an Issy Bear (BRILLIANT), the plain cream on bottom right is an Upsy Daisy night nappy and the rest are Wee Notions. :)

Lise, remeber a couple of weeks ago i bought 2 brand new itti's from c&c well the mint green one has gone crunchy at the front underneath the poppers :shock: i'm gutted, its only been worn 4 times!! Is that normal? The blue one is fine but the green one makes like a crinkle noise xx

Send it back. They will swap it no probs. There's a problem the the PUL in certain batches but Itti are brilliant at replacing them - Alix will sort it for you. I emailed Itti direct in Oz (as I had no proof of purchase) and they had new ones to me 2 days later!

I just used the contact me tab on the site to send the email, is that the right way to do it? Will i have to wait till they get the nappy back to check it before they send a new one? My stash isn't big enough to be a nappy down lol xx

They didnt with me. I had to provide pics. I have to say I dont think Alix isnt great at answering emails so dont leave it long before you just go direct to Itti ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back