Which cloth nappys do you use and like best?

Sarah13

Reaction score
I have 5 samples to try out, bimble nappy, totsbots, bumgenius, ittibitti d'lish and lollipop pop and go from the cloth nappy trial pack but just wondered which other people use and like?
Some nappys also say not to soak so do you just put them in the bin with the lid on and a bit of tea tree in the bottom?

i like the tots bots and the smartipants ones. so far i have had no leaks and good fit but just about the open my trail pack to see what they ahve given me!
i fling the worst of the poo down the loo and then toss in the nappy bin lined with a mesh bag. mine is out in the utility room and gets washed every other day so i don't think it smells but tea tree oil is a good idea.

We don't even use tea tree. It was fine for the first 6 months as breastfed poos don't smell too bad but I need to do something about it now as it can reek.
Tip for cloth nappy users - try to time it so that if you feed your baby eggs they will poo on washing day!

Lol I like the tip about eggs! Funny as I'm sure they affect him when I eat them!

Hi girls, I'm only 16 weeks but want to use cloth nappies when baby arrives. Where do you get the trial pack from? Also, did your council give you some help with the cost as I've read somewhere else that some do? Thanks!

Hi girls, I'm only 16 weeks but want to use cloth nappies when baby arrives. Where do you get the trial pack from? Also, did your council give you some help with the cost as I've read somewhere else that some do? Thanks!

Hi, if you look at the permanent threads in alternative parenting there is a list of local councils that do the trials. I went to a nursery while I was pregnant and a lady showed us how to use them and I got the trial pack from her, think it was about £15 for 5 different nappys. Not found anywhere here that helps with the cost though, they are supposed to be up to £1000 cheaper than using disposables over 2.5 years though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back